Pine ValleyCurrently Open
- Address: Huangshan Mountain Scenic area, Huangshan, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Valley, Nature
Pine Valley - Review
Covering an area of 12.5 kilometres on the North Slope, Pine valley has a falling altitude of 3609 feet and has around 6500 natural steps that you can walk down to get into a beautiful world of Pine forests, rocks and ponds.
- Emerald pool: a 10 meter deep pool with reflections of the forests and rock formations surrounding it.
- Five-dragon Pond: A rock formation which appears like five dragons are stretching their heads to drink water from the pond
- The refreshing terrace: Rock formations like the Immortal Watching the Sea, The Immortal Paving the Road, The Tiger Carrying a Sheep, and Guan Gong Obstructing Cao Cao.
Pine Valley Information
- Do not swim in the emerald pool, the water is super cold even in summer.
Pine Valley Ticket Prices
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area which is CNY 230 in March to November and CNY 150 for December to February.
- The fare for telpher is to be paid separately.
- Children have concession in telpher fares.
Pine Valley Opening and Closing Hours
- The Pine valley is best enjoyed in daylight, so be there as early as possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Huangshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Huangshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pine Valley
95% of people who visit Huangshan include Pine Valley in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
26.52% of people start their Pine Valley visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pine Valley
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pine Valley
Pine Valley Map
Pine Valley Trips
Pine Valley, Huangshan Reviews
All QuestionsPine valley
- City Of Edinburgh Volleyball
- Hamish Gilchrist
- Forth Bridges Walking Tours
- William Hill
- Niche Gallery
- Hopetoun Estates Office
- Dalmeny Railway Station
- Hopetoun House Preservation Trust
- L Jarman
- Forth Rail Bridge
- Edinburgh Council - South Queensferry Housing Office
- Church Of Scotland - Abercorn Church
- South Queensferry Library
- Richard Alvey - Guitarist
- Francis Farmar Fine Artist