Pine Valley, Huangshan
About Pine Valley, Huangshan
Pine Valley, Huangshan - Address
Address: Huangshan Mountain Scenic area, Huangshan, China
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.8K times in trip plans
Museum, Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Valley, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Covering an area of 12.5 kilometres on the North Slope, Pine valley has a falling altitude of 3609 feet and has around 6500 natural steps that you can walk down to get into a beautiful world of Pine forests, rocks and ponds.
- Emerald pool: a 10 meter deep pool with reflections of the forests and rock formations surrounding it.
- Five-dragon Pond: A rock formation which appears like five dragons are stretching their heads to drink water from the pond
- The refreshing terrace: Rock formations like the Immortal Watching the Sea, The Immortal Paving the Road, The Tiger Carrying a Sheep, and Guan Gong Obstructing Cao Cao.
Pine Valley Information
- Do not swim in the emerald pool, the water is super cold even in summer.
Pine Valley Ticket Prices
- The ticket price is included in the entry fee of the Huangshan Mountain scenic area which is CNY 230 in March to November and CNY 150 for December to February.
- The fare for telpher is to be paid separately.
- Children have concession in telpher fares.
Pine Valley Opening and Closing Hours
- The Pine valley is best enjoyed in daylight, so be there as early as possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Huangshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Huangshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Pine Valley, Huangshan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Tujia Siweideng
- Tang Kou Hotel - Huangshan
- Guiyuanju Inn - Hongcun Village
- Huangshan Old Street Hotel
- Huangshan National Park
- Huangshan Shilin Hotel
- Huangshan Baili Hotel
- Huangshan Beihai Hotel
- Huangshan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Huangshan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Huangshan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Huangshan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Huangshan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Huangshan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Huangshan