Are you looking for what to do in Huangshan?
WHAT TO SEE
- Mt. Huangshan (Yellow Mountain) Scenic Area: The intimidating Mountain area with striking peaks and huge bio-diversity.
- Tangmo Village: A Tang dynasty village with stunning architecture.
- Qiankou Residence and Chengkan Village: Well-preserved ancient complex of architecturally marvellous structure and a heritage village.
- Shexian County: Town of arches adorned by natural beauty.
- Tangyue Memorial Archway: An array of seven spectacular arches with a mystic tale behind each of them.
- Xidi and Hongcun Ancient Villages: A UNESCO world heritage site with a history of over 900 years.
WHAT TO DO
- One of the must-do’s on your trip to Huangshan City is to taste the Chinese tea at any one its authentic petite tea rooms.
- Go shopping in Tunxi Ancient Street or the new street shopping marketplace.
- Do the try the local Hui cuisine on your visit.
Below we have a list of things to do in Huangshan and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Huangshan getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Huangshan with confidence.