Niumatou Site Cultural Park4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: No. 59, Aohai Road, Qingshui District, Taichung City, Taiwan 436 Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +886-422290280
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site
Niumatou Yizhi Wenhua is one of the most frequented destinations in the city. It is basically an archaeological site belonging to a mid-Neolithic period in Qingshui District. Archaeologists, not only from the region but all over the world come here to do their research and explore. It has even been recognized as a historical relic by the government. All the things that you will find here belong to a civilization started around 4000 years before. It is pretty interesting to see how the researchers have come to many conclusions about the lifestyle of the people of that time. Take a guided tour as it allows one to get a better perspective of things. If history is what get you interested, then this is definitely something you should not miss out on!
Niumatou Site Cultural Park Travel Tips
- Reservation is required for free entry.
- Entry may be delayed to control the number of visitors in the Park at one time.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the Park. Food or drinks are not allowed in the exhibition hall.
- The exhibition space features a high ceiling design and glass material. Please be careful.
- An application is required to take photographs or to film anything in the exhibition hall.
Entrance Ticket Details For Niumatou Site Cultural Park
- Entry is Free.
Niumatou Site Cultural Park Hours
- Closed on Monday.
How to Reach Niumatou Site Cultural Park
- Bus Station- Ao Feng Shan Park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Taichung before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Taichung and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Niumatou Site Cultural Park Address: No. 59, Aohai Road, Qingshui District, Taichung City, Taiwan 436
- Niumatou Site Cultural Park Contact Number: +886-422290280
- Niumatou Site Cultural Park Timing: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Best time to visit Niumatou Site Cultural Park(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Niumatou Site Cultural Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.71% of people who visit Taichung include Niumatou Site Cultural Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
95% of people start their Niumatou Site Cultural Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Niumatou Site Cultural Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Niumatou Site Cultural Park
People normally club together Daijia Jenn Lann Temple and Taichung Metropolitan Park while planning their visit to Niumatou Site Cultural Park.