Huesca Cathedral, Huesca
About Huesca Cathedral, Huesca
Huesca Cathedral, Huesca - Address, Phone Number
Address: Plaza de la Catedral, 2, 22002 Huesca, Spain
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 978 times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Also known as the Holy Cathedral of the Transfiguration of the Lord and the Cathedral of St. Mary of Huesca is the seat of the Bishop in Huesca. This monument in the Gothic architectural style dates back to the 13th century. The monument was built during the times of James I of Argon.
This was originally a mosque building that was later transformed into a Christian worship place. It has a very simple design with a couple of shafts, pillars and chapels. The notable attractions are the cloister of Pope Luna and the doorway on which the carvings of the Apostles were made. The beautiful Bell Tower and the Spire are however in need of restoration.
Huesca Cathedral Information
- It is a very peaceful place so it is better to keep silence over here.
- Entry is free.
Restaurants Near Huesca Cathedral
- La Factoria
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Huesca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Huesca and book an accommodation of your choice.
Huesca Cathedral, Huesca Reviews - Write a Review
Gothic cathedral with an impressive tower and a beautiful door, inside the "retablo de marmol" is beautiful... Worth of the entrance fee
Le maître des lieux nous a donné, la veille de noël 2015, une piètre image de la religion qu'il est censé représenter
- Nearby Attractions
- Manos Unidas
- Obispado De Huesca
- Iglesia De Dios Ministerial De Jesucristo Internacional
- Testigos Cristianos De Jehova
- Parroquia De San Francisco De Asis
- Parroquia De San Jose
- Compania Hijas De La Caridad De San Vicente De Paul
- Parque Padre Querbes
- Parque De La Manzana
- Huesca Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Huesca
- What to See in 48 Hours in Huesca
- What to See in 72 Hours in Huesca
- How to Spend 5 Days in Huesca
- How to Spend 6 Days in Huesca
- How to Spend 7 Days in Huesca