Are you looking for what to do in Huesca?
PLACES TO SEE
- Huesca Cathedral: A Gothic cathedral that’s architecture will transport you back in time. Climb to the top to get a spectacular view of the city.
- Monasterio San Pedro el Viejo: This monastery is now a museum. Taking a guided tour of this historical gem would be a good idea.
- Santuario De Torreciudad: Religious or not, this architectural masterpiece is not to be missed during your travels to Huesca. The centre of the altar is a lovely place for prayer or contemplation.
- Castillo de Loare: An 11th-century fortress famous for once dividing Christian and Muslim lands.
- Los Mallos: 300 metre high rock formations that form the foothills of the Pyrenees; it is popular with hikers and clambers.
WHERE TO BE
- Canyoning: With plentiful fast-flowing mountain stream, canyoning is an adrenaline-filled activity you can take part in Huesca.
- Mountaineering: Huesca offers an interesting topography that allows you to test your mountaineering skills to the limit.
- Skiing: A number of ski resorts operate during the winter a little outside of Huesca in places like Canfranc, Benasque, and Astun.
Below we have a list of things to do in Huesca and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Huesca getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Huesca with confidence.