Indian Echo Caverns110 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 368 Middletown Rd, Hummelstown, PA 17036, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1 -7175668131
- Tags: Cavern, Family And Kids
Indian Echo Caverns of Hummelstown are slowly gaining popularity for their unique formation and structures. This limestone cave cut through a stone that is around 440 million years old. What started off as a trickle of water led to these paths becoming full-fledged caves. Today, this geological wonder has two caves, the ‘Northern Cave’ and the ‘Eastern Cave’, that converge into the ‘Indian Ballroom’. It is said that the Native Americans used to use these caves as shelter and for storage. Walk into these mesmerizing caverns, explore their structural tresses and learn more about their fun facts. It will take 45 minutes.
Indian Echo Caverns Travel Tips
- No wheelchair access.
- Free parking
Entrance Ticket Details For Indian Echo Caverns
Adult: USD 18.50
Seniors: USD 17Child: USD 12Indian echo caverns ticket prices free for children under 2
Indian Echo Caverns Hours
- Everyday: 10 am to 4 pm
- Memorial Day to Labor Day: 9 am to 5 pm
How to Reach Indian Echo Caverns
- Rented a car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hummelstown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hummelstown and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Indian Echo Caverns Address: 368 Middletown Rd, Hummelstown, PA 17036, USA, United States
- Indian Echo Caverns Contact Number: +1 -7175668131
- Indian Echo Caverns Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!