Huntsville Depot Museum15 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 320 Church St NW, Huntsville, AL 35801, USA, 35801, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2565648100
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums, Social, Arts, Museums
Another important part of the Early Museum Family, Huntsville Depot Museum offers a keen insight into the railway history of Alabama. One of the oldest museums in Huntsville, this Depot Museum features a railroad depot that served as eastern division headquarters for Charleston and Memphis. During the civil war of 1862, Huntsville Depot Museum also served as a prison. One of t5he special features of the museum is the Graffiti left by the soldiers.
- Huntsville Depot Museum Address: 320 Church St NW, Huntsville, AL 35801, USA, 35801, United States
- Huntsville Depot Museum Contact Number: +1-2565648100
- Huntsville Depot Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Huntsville Depot Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!