Quail Creek State Park75 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 472 5300 W, Hurricane, UT 84737, USA, 84737, United States Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Landmarks, Parks
Sprawling over an area of 600 acres (240 hectares), Quail Creek State Park is one of the best natural escapes in the heart of Utah. You will find this beautiful slice of nature just 9 miles from the city of Hurricane. The state park was established in 1986 around the Quail Creek reservoir which was built to provide irrigation facilities to the St. George area. One of the popular camping places in Utah, Quail Creek State Park also offers a wonderful spot for boating, fishing, and swimming. The reservoir is home to a number of catfishes, trout, bass, and crappies.
- Quail Creek State Park Address: 472 5300 W, Hurricane, UT 84737, USA, 84737, United States
- Quail Creek State Park Timing: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Quail Creek State Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!