Sand Bench TrailCurrently Open
- Address: Sand Bench Trail, Hurricane, UT 84737, USA, Zion National Park, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4357723256
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Family And Kids
Sand Bench Trail might not be a popular trail in Zion national park however, it does unfold its share of beauty to the people who get bewitched by it. The trail takes you to the highlands on the top of the landslide slide from where you can enjoy stupendous views of the surrounding mountains and the main canyon road below. This trail has been named as such because most of it is constituted of fine sand. This trail is also important as it is a designated place for guided horseback rides within the park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sand Bench Trail
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30 Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25 Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15 Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
How to Reach Sand Bench Trail
- On foot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.78% of people who visit Zion National Park include Sand Bench Trail in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
42.86% of people start their Sand Bench Trail visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sand Bench Trail
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sand Bench Trail