West Rim TrailCurrently Open
- Address: W Rim Trail, Hurricane, UT 84737, USA, Zion National Park, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4357723256
- Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
Offering a nexus between Lave point and the main canyon, the West Rim Trail offers a stunning experience to people who undertake its gorgeous hike. As you reach the top of plateau, you will be able to behold majestic views of the east and west parts of the national park. For those who wish to take up relatively easier hikes, can start their hike from the Grotto trailhead in the main canyon to reach Angels Landing. This trail is also quite famous with the campers as there are atleast 9 allotted camping sites here to spend your night in the lap of nature.
Entrance Ticket Details For West Rim Trail
- You need to purchase a recreational use pass upon entering Zion National Park.
- Private Vehicle (15 passenger capacity or less): $30. Valid for 7 days.
- Motorcycle: $25 Valid for 7 days.
- Per Person: $15 Valid for 7 days.
- Youth 15 and under are admitted free.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zion National Park before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zion National Park and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.13% of people who visit Zion National Park include West Rim Trail in their plan
83.33% of people start their West Rim Trail visit around 7 PM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see West Rim Trail
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting West Rim Trail
People normally also visit Wildcat Canyon Trail while planning their trip to West Rim Trail.