How to Reach Hvar
- Wondering how to reach Hvar? Being an island, the only way of reaching Hvar is through water transport. However, being a tourist friendly island, there are plenty of options of ferries, speed boats and water taxis that will get you to Hvar.
- Blueline operates fastest ferries to Hvar from major Croatian cities. Sea safaris, auto-taxis and speed-boats are frequently available.
- Buses are also available but leave quickly and are not so reliable.
- The best way to get around this island is by hiring a car. The car rental is easily available and is budget-friendly.
- Mopeds and scooters are also available for rental, but the roads in the island are steep and can be dangerous if you are not accustomed to riding a two-wheeler.
- You can also hire a taxi, but avoid getting one immediately at the ferry station as you are most likely to be ripped-off.