How to Reach Hvar - The Easiest Way to Reach Hvar
- Wondering how to reach Hvar? Being an island, the only way of reaching Hvar is through water transport. However, being a tourist friendly island, there are plenty of options of ferries, speed boats and water taxis that will get you to Hvar.
- Blueline operates fastest ferries to Hvar from major Croatian cities. Sea safaris, auto-taxis and speed-boats are frequently available.
- Buses are also available but leave quickly and are not so reliable.
- The best way to get around this island is by hiring a car. The car rental is easily available and is budget-friendly.
- Mopeds and scooters are also available for rental, but the roads in the island are steep and can be dangerous if you are not accustomed to riding a two-wheeler.
- You can also hire a taxi, but avoid getting one immediately at the ferry station as you are most likely to be ripped-off.
Are you looking for a Hvar travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
How to Reach Hvar from Nearby Cities
|Korcula to Hvar||48.4 km||48 mins|
|Split to Hvar||51.67 km||51 mins|
|Dubrovnik to Hvar||159.69 km||2 hours 39 mins|
|Zagreb to Hvar||297.74 km||4 hours 57 mins|
|Rijeka to Hvar||346.37 km||5 hours 46 mins|
|Rovinj to Hvar||403.02 km||6 hours 43 mins|
|Senec to Hvar||545.8 km||9 hours 5 mins|
|Florence to Hvar||622.09 km||10 hours 22 mins|
|Birkirkara 2 to Hvar||814.6 km||13 hours 34 mins|
|Chemnitz to Hvar||928.68 km||15 hours 28 mins|