Are you looking for what to do in Hvar?
WHAT TO SEE
- Hvar Fortress: A 16th century citadel.
- Religious tourist places in Hvar: Cathedral of St. Stephan, Church of St. Anthony, Church of St. Stephan, Church of St. Anthony, and Church of St. John.
- Franciscan Monastery: Ancient monastery with reconstruction dating back to early 14th century.
- Hektorovic Palace: An unfinished palace of Gothic period.
- Tvrdalj of Petar Hektorovic: Fortified mansion of renowned poet Petar Hektorovic.
WHERE TO BE
- Hang out at the beaches. Hvar has some great beaches land waterfronts like Dubovica, Milna and Pakleni Islands.
- Go camping- A great Hvar activity.
- Shop for Lavender.
- Hike up to the Spanjola Fortress.
- Water sports like diving, kite surfing and windsurfing are available.
- Take a daytrip to Stari Grad and Jelsa.
- Hvar nightlife is phenomenal and the Hvar town is termed as the town that never sleeps. Carpe Diem, Carpe Diem beach, Veneranda and Kica bar are some nightclubs you can be to.
Below we have a list of things to do in Hvar and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Hvar getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Hvar with confidence.