Parc St. Bernard, Hyeres
About Parc St. Bernard, Hyeres
Parc St. Bernard, Hyeres - Address, Phone Number
Address: Montee de Noailles, 8300 Hyeres, France
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.4K times in trip plans
Garden, Park, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This triangular art deco garden was built in the 1920s. It surrounds the Villa Noailles, and is so beautiful that it gets more attention than the building does. A series of flower decorated terraces; it’s a lovely spot for a stroll, especially with a sandwich in hand. It’s cooler than the rest of the city; many come here to escape the heat. The garden has wonderful views over the Hyeres townscape, the salt flats and the sea. In June and July, the butterflies come out for the summer, transforming the park for brief periods into a picture out of a fairy tale.
Parc St. Bernard Information
- A.k.a Jardin de la villa Noailles.
- Entry to the park can be hard to find; it’s at the bottom of the park; ask a tourist office for a map to the place.
- Be prepared to climb a LOT of steps to get to the park.
How To reach Parc St. Bernard by Public Transport
- Get here on foot from Hyeres Old Town.
Restaurants Near Parc St. Bernard
- None nearby; carry your own food and water.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyeres before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyeres and book an accommodation of your choice.
Parc St. Bernard, Hyeres Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Parc National De Port-cros Et Porquerolles
- Porquerolles Diving
- Eglise Sainte Madeleine
- Paroisse Saint Louis
- Kiddy Parc
- Port-cros National Park
- Hôtel Résidence Medes
- Albergo Dell'agenzia
- Castel Pierre Lisse
- Hyeres Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hyeres
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hyeres
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hyeres
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hyeres
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hyeres
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hyeres