Parc St. BernardCurrently Closed
- Address: Montee de Noailles, 8300 Hyeres, France
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0494007865
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
This triangular art deco garden was built in the 1920s. It surrounds the Villa Noailles, and is so beautiful that it gets more attention than the building does. A series of flower decorated terraces; it’s a lovely spot for a stroll, especially with a sandwich in hand. It’s cooler than the rest of the city; many come here to escape the heat. The garden has wonderful views over the Hyeres townscape, the salt flats and the sea. In June and July, the butterflies come out for the summer, transforming the park for brief periods into a picture out of a fairy tale.
Parc St. Bernard Travel Tips
- A.k.a Jardin de la villa Noailles.
- Entry to the park can be hard to find; it’s at the bottom of the park; ask a tourist office for a map to the place.
- Be prepared to climb a LOT of steps to get to the park.
How to Reach Parc St. Bernard
- Get here on foot from Hyeres Old Town.
- None nearby; carry your own food and water.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hyeres before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyeres and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Hyeres include Parc St. Bernard in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
60.87% of people start their Parc St. Bernard visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Parc St. Bernard
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parc St. Bernard