Villa Noailles57 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Parc Saint Bernard, 83400 Hyeres, France
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-498080198
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture
Though more famous for it’s triangular garden, the villa itself is also an important landmark – it is one of the early mordernist examples of home architecture. From here, Charles de Noailles and his wife Marie-Laure patronised modern art, particularly surrealism. During world war two though, the villa was occupied by the Italian Army and turned into a hospital. Today, it serves as an arts centre, and hosts special exhibitions on architecture and photography throughout the year. Two must-catch exhibitions include:
- April: International Festival of Fashion and Photography
- July: The Design Parade
Villa Noailles Travel Tips
- Free car parking is available at Villa Noailles and the Old Castle
- In July, August and September, there is a cafe open on the site.
- Access for disabled people is provided through elevators.
- Free group guided tours must be booked in advance; the same applies for visually or hearing impaired.
How to Reach Villa Noailles
- The attraction website provides detailed instructions on how to get there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hyeres before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyeres and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.33% of people who visit Hyeres include Villa Noailles in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
80% of people start their Villa Noailles visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Villa Noailles
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Villa Noailles