Villa Noailles, Hyeres
About Villa Noailles, Hyeres
Villa Noailles, Hyeres - Address, Phone Number
Address: Parc Saint Bernard, 83400 Hyeres, France
Timings: 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
Added 461 times in trip plans
Garden, Landmark, Village, Family And Kids, Architecture , Exhibition , Festival
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Though more famous for it’s triangular garden, the villa itself is also an important landmark – it is one of the early mordernist examples of home architecture. From here, Charles de Noailles and his wife Marie-Laure patronised modern art, particularly surrealism. During world war two though, the villa was occupied by the Italian Army and turned into a hospital. Today, it serves as an arts centre, and hosts special exhibitions on architecture and photography throughout the year. Two must-catch exhibitions include:
- April: International Festival of Fashion and Photography
- July: The Design Parade
Villa Noailles Information
- Free car parking is available at Villa Noailles and the Old Castle
- In July, August and September, there is a cafe open on the site.
- Access for disabled people is provided through elevators.
- Free group guided tours must be booked in advance; the same applies for visually or hearing impaired.
How To reach Villa Noailles by Public Transport
- The attraction website provides detailed instructions on how to get there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyeres before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyeres and book an accommodation of your choice.
Villa Noailles, Hyeres Reviews - Write a Review
Very interesting, very early European modern house. Bit of a climb to get there. Rooms rather cluttered with unrelated art work. Great garden. Wonderful views. Shop.
TRÈS TRES BEAU
- Nearby Attractions
- Le Cycle Porquerollais
- Tabourin Naccari Martine
- Best Western Hotel Europe Hyeres
- Port Cros
- Parc National De Port-cros Et Porquerolles
- Porquerolles Diving
- Eglise Sainte Madeleine
- Paroisse Saint Louis
- Kiddy Parc
- Port-cros National Park
- Hyeres Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hyeres
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hyeres
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hyeres
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hyeres
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hyeres
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hyeres