Villa NoaillesCurrently Closed
- Address: Parc Saint Bernard, 83400 Hyeres, France
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-498080198
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Garden, Landmark, Village, Family And Kids, Architecture , Exhibition , Festival
Villa Noailles - Review
Though more famous for it’s triangular garden, the villa itself is also an important landmark – it is one of the early mordernist examples of home architecture. From here, Charles de Noailles and his wife Marie-Laure patronised modern art, particularly surrealism. During world war two though, the villa was occupied by the Italian Army and turned into a hospital. Today, it serves as an arts centre, and hosts special exhibitions on architecture and photography throughout the year. Two must-catch exhibitions include:
- April: International Festival of Fashion and Photography
- July: The Design Parade
Villa Noailles Information
- Free car parking is available at Villa Noailles and the Old Castle
- In July, August and September, there is a cafe open on the site.
- Access for disabled people is provided through elevators.
- Free group guided tours must be booked in advance; the same applies for visually or hearing impaired.
How To reach Villa Noailles by Public Transport
- The attraction website provides detailed instructions on how to get there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyeres before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyeres and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Villa Noailles
63.33% of people who visit Hyeres include Villa Noailles in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
80% of people start their Villa Noailles visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Villa Noailles
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Villa Noailles
Villa Noailles Trips
Villa Noailles, Hyeres Reviews
Stunning location, each room brings a new delight. Wonderful presentation and beautiful views. The shop is like an art installation itself. Beautiful.
Very interesting architecture. Nice art's installations and expositions. Nice chill out on the garden's chairs. Worth the visit.
Beautiful place, free entrance. Perfect for interior designers, architects and other industry specialists to seek for some inspiration.
A beautiful house which deserves much more maintenance and upkeep. Disappointing to see it in such a poor state: half of the rooms had to be closed due to leaks on a rainy day
Very interesting, very early European modern house. Bit of a climb to get there. Rooms rather cluttered with unrelated art work. Great garden. Wonderful views. Shop.