Ananthagiri Hills8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Anantagiri Hills, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, 501102, Hyderabad, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Hill
Located around 80 kilometres from Hyderabad, Anantagiri Hills forms the perfect backdrop to have a life-changing road trip and as you nestle next to the Nagasamundar lake, hike through the forests, explore trails with waterfalls and ride through the valleys, you are left with little to say and more to see!
The famous Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple is located in the Anantagiri Hills and you will often find devotees flock here during annual festivals. For nature lovers, you will be spoilt for choice as you take many pit stops to simply let go and feel closer to the beauty of the untouched oasis. Don’t forget to pack a meal to enjoy in the middle of the lush greenery and have a few moments as you see the less spoken side of Hyderabad.
Ananthagiri Hills Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Wearing sunscreen will help to protect from the sun.
How to Reach Ananthagiri Hills
- By Bus: Vikarabad bus station (around 8 kilometers away)
- By Train: Vikarabad Junction Railway Station (around 8 kilometers away)
- By Auto rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By renting a motorcycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ananthagiri Hills Address: Anantagiri Hills, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, 501102, Hyderabad, India
- Ananthagiri Hills Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Ananthagiri Hills(preferred time): 08:00 am - 10:00 am
- Time required to visit Ananthagiri Hills: 08:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.2% of people who visit Hyderabad include Ananthagiri Hills in their plan
57.14% of people start their Ananthagiri Hills visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Ananthagiri Hills
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ananthagiri Hills
People normally club together Hanuman Temple and Spanish Mosque while planning their visit to Ananthagiri Hills.
Ananthagiri Hills Reviews & Ratings
What time does the trekking spot close?Answer Report Abuse
Is their any age limitAnswer Report Abuse
Can we visit hills tomorrow morningAnswer Report Abuse
Hi, can you please share contact numberAnswer Report Abuse
Is there any fee to visitAnswer Report Abuse
Contact phone number of boating staff at Anantagiri Hills.Answer Report Abuse
Is there any fees to ananthagiri hills?Answer Report Abuse
Night Time staying at hills is possible r not..?Answer Report Abuse
Ticket fare @ water park and borra cavesAnswer Report Abuse
Is it open now?Answer Report Abuse