Falaknuma Palace Tours
About Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad
Built in the late 19th century by the Nawab Vikar-ul-Umra, the Taj Falaknuma Palace holds a number of royal memories of Hyderabad. The luxe palace once belonged to the Paigah family and also to the Nizam of Hyderabad. Today the stunning palace made completely from Italian Marble and gorgeous stained-glass windows, is a rare historic treat for architecture lovers and to those who are smitten by the royal life in India.
The palace has 60 rooms and 22 halls and a library room that has a one-of-a-kind carved roof made from walnut wood (replicating the one at Windsor Castle). The ballroom is a chapter straight out of a period movie with an unique, manually operated organ. The beautiful billiards table kept here is a twin of the one placed at Buckingham Palace while the frescoes and gilded decorations seen through out the palace, are as close to plush royal design as you can ever get!
The spotlight however, falls on the personal collection of the Nizam that includes rare paintings, beautiful statues, unique furniture pieces, historic manuscripts and books and a fine collection of artefacts made from Jade.
Falaknuma Palace Tickets Prices
Tour Option A:
- INR 3,100/- per Adult and INR 2480/- per Child
- Inclusions: Entry Tickets, Tea & Snacks, A/c Transport, Tour Guide
Tour Option B:
- INR 2,000/- per Adult and INR 1,600/- per Child
- Inclusions: Entry Ticket, Tea & Snacks, A/c Transport, Tour Guide
Falaknuma Palace Opening and Closing Hours
Entrance is allowed only though Telangana Tourism – Nizam Palaces Tour:
- No tour from Monday- Friday
- Saturday, Sunday: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Note: The tour starts at 1:00 pm but reaches the palace at 4.00 pm
How To Get To Falaknuma Palace by Public Transport
- By Bus: Falaknuma Bus Stop
- By Train: Falaknuma Railway Station (2 kilometers away)
- By Auto rickshaw
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Falaknuma Palace Tickets And Tours
Visit two of the most famous attractions in Hyderabad - Golconda Fort and Qutub Shahi Tombs. Learn the history from your professional guide and the live commentary while appreciating the mesmerizing architecture!
Join us for the private half-day tour to the amazing Golkonda Fort and Qutb Shahi Tombs from Hyderabad. Your knowledgeable guide will accompany you during the tour and explain all the history and interesting aspects of this magnificent fort that was built around the 13th century. Later visit the nearby Qutb Shahi Tombs that were built on a square base surrounded by pointed arches as a distinctive style that integrates Pashtun, Persian and Hindu architecture.
For hassle-free arrival to Hyderabad book a private transfer from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport to your hotel in Hyderabad. Transfer service is available 24 hours 7 days a week. Upon arrival the representative will meet you with your nameplate and transfer you by an air-conditioned vehicle.
Hyderabad Tour will give you a unique experience, this city knows as a pearl city of India. During your tour you will visit world famous Charminar . And come to know rich culture of this city. This tour will give the feel of Historical and modernize culture.
Share your experience - Rate Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad
It's a great destination if you're staying there or are into palace tours, etc. You could either stay in one of the plush rooms/ suites, where the service is absolutely amazing. Or else visit for some fixed packages for high tea or dinner - both require advance booking. Dinner is preceded by a palace tour, which is an ok first-time experience. There are two restaurants - one each for Arabic Indian cuisine. The best part by far of the experience is the view of the city from the terraces.
Best place for a silent and peaceful dinner. The Palace is amazing. Food can be way better, both in quantity and quality. Service is extraordinary.
This is by far the best Heritage Luxury Hotel I have had the privilege of visiting!! I mean, words just can't describe the beauty that lies within. Every single thing is a piece of art. The food, the service, the palace tour by Mr. Faiz, the palace itself is an experience which is beyond imagination if not visited and seen for yourself. It pleases your eyes and soul.
Very pretty view of the city from the palace ! It has a Rich culture and Herutage design is maintained. There is a tour of the palace during the day for about 30 minutes where you're taken around the different rooms of the palace. Very fascinating. What caught my eye was the 101 Seater Dinner table. It was something I've never seen before. Truly amazing. Here are some photos I am sharing with you all.
The Taj group of hotels has done justice only to the palace by maintaing it in a spectacular way. The food and service is not on a par with a seven star hotel standards. The only thing worth a visit is the palace. Rest the food, price and Falaknuma is over rated!
- Other Attractions
- Legoland Malaysia
- Dataran Bandaraya Johor Bahru
- Danga Bay
- Sanrio Hello Kitty Town
- Ksl City Mall
- Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple
- Jalan Wong Ah Fook
- Johor Zoo
- Sultan Abu Bakar State Mosque
- Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Legoland Malaysia
- Hotels Near Dataran Bandaraya Johor Bahru
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Danga Bay
- Hotels Near Sanrio Hello Kitty Town
- Budget Hotels Near Ksl City Mall
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jalan Wong Ah Fook
- Budget Hotels Near Johor Zoo
- Budget Hotels Near Sultan Abu Bakar State Mosque
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple
- City Tripplans
- Hyderabad Itinerary 1 Day
- Hyderabad Itinerary 3 Days
- Hyderabad Itinerary 6 Days
- Hyderabad Itinerary 5 Days
- Hyderabad Itinerary 2 Days
- Hyderabad Itinerary 7 Days
- Hyderabad Itinerary 6 Days
- Hyderabad Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Hyderabad from Hyderabad
- Hyderabad Itinerary 4 Days