K B R National Park, HyderabadCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 am]
- Address: Near LV Prasad Eye Hospital, Opposite TDP Office, Road Number 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500034, India
- Timings: 05:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +9140-23555463
- Ticket Price: 20 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Park, Leisure, Family And Kids
About K B R National Park, Hyderabad
Located near the famous Jubillee Hills and known to be a protected forest, the Kasu Brahmanandha reddy National park is one of the few places around the city where you can truly see the ecological and biological balance of nature. The whole park covers an area of around 143 hectares and has two zones- the Conservation zone and the Visitors zone.
The Conservation zone is where water harvesting and conservation of plant species is carried out while the Visitors Zone forms the perfect place to take a walk around neatly maintained pathways as you see the variety of stunning flowers and tress all around. The park is home to 113 bird species, 15 species of butterflies, 20 species of reptiles and 20 species of mammals. The place is loved by bird watchers and is perfect to get away from the urban hustle-bustle and spend some time getting to know the natural side of Hyderabad.
The famous Chiran Palace (residence of the prince) built in the year 1960 is located is this park and adds to the beauty of the place. Do take time to see the main gate of the palace.
K B R National Park Information
- Carry bottled water and snacks with you.
- Don’t forget to wear appropriate clothes and sturdy shoes.
K B R National Park Ticket Prices
- INR 20 per Adult
- INR 10 per Child
- INR 400 Monthly Fee per Person
- INR 1000 Yearly Fee per Senior Citizen
- INR 1500 Yearly Fee per Person
How To reach K B R National Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: LV Prasad bus stop
- By Train: Khairatabad Railway Station (5 kilometers away)
- By Auto rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By renting a motorcycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.