Laad BazaarCurrently Closed
- Address: Char Kaman, Ghansi Bazaar, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500002, India
- Timings: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Street Market, Family And Kids
Laad Bazaar - Review
To come to Hyderabad and skip the Laad Bazaar is simply unheard of. The colourful shops at the market place sell everything from jewellery, food, clothes, accessories, semi-precious and precious stones, pearls, Kalamakari paintings, sarees, beautiful velvet and brocade fabrics, perfumes, bangles and silverware among a heap of other things!
Be it art, jewellery or casual shopping, the market promises to have something for everyone. The sheer energy of the place multiples after dark when the shop owners beckon you to come and explore their stunning shops. The place is also perfect to shop for gifts.
If you can, don’t forget to bargain and shop more for less! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hyderabad itinerary 3 days.
Laad Bazaar Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual shops vary.
How To reach Laad Bazaar by Public Transport
- By Bus: Charminar Bus Stop
- By Train: Yakutpura MMTS Railway Station (3 kilometers)
- By Auto rickshaw
- By Taxi
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Laad Bazaar
4.3% of people who visit Hyderabad include Laad Bazaar in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
57.64% of people start their Laad Bazaar visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Laad Bazaar
73.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Laad Bazaar
Laad Bazaar Map
Laad Bazaar Trips
Laad Bazaar, Hyderabad Reviews
All QuestionsLaad bazaar
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church
- Roxy Theater
- Central Lutheran Church
- Morton Jubilee Park
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints
- Cowlitz River Valley Historical
- Gus Backstrom City Park
- Morton Victory Lanes
- NW Forest Fibre Products
- First Church Of God
- United Methodist Community Church
- Morton Community Bible Church
- Morton Teen Center
- Licensing Department Of, Drivers Licensing Services Offices
- Assembly Of God Church