Moula Ali DargahCurrently Closed
- Address: Moulali Dargah Trail, Moula Ali Hill, Moula Ali, Secunderabad, Telangana, 500040, India, Hyderabad
- Timings: 05:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Moula Ali Dargah is located in the Moula Ali area of Hyderabad city. The dargah is listed in the 11 heritage sites by HUDA (Heritage Conservation Committee) and is dedicated to Hazrat Ali, the son-in-law of Prophet Mohammed. The shrine is believed to contain the handprint of Hazrat Ali.
The dargah is placed on a hill and anyone who visits the place, needs to climb 400 steps to reach the main shrine. The beautiful dargah stays true to the traditional Islamic designs and offers a fabulous panoramic view of the surrounding area. You will often find devotees come here to heal from illnesses and diseases and people who want to feel one with God. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hyderabad itinerary 3 days.
- Do follow the customs of the durgah and don’t forget to cover your head with a scarf and wear conservative clothes.
- By Bus: RTC Colony
- By Train: Safilguda (around 5 kilometers away)
- By Auto rickshaw
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.69% of people who visit Hyderabad include Moula Ali Dargah in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
46.15% of people start their Moula Ali Dargah visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Moula Ali Dargah
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Moula Ali Dargah