Spanning 300 lush green acres, the Nehru Zoological Park is a must for nature lovers. It has over 250 species of animals and birds, most of which are kept in conditions as close to their natural habitats as possible. This is the first zoo to create mutated enclosures for animals.
The Lion Safari Park, Natural History Museum and Children’s Train are the added attractions.The Mir Alam Tank is a large lake adjacent to Nehru Zoological Park. Andra Pradesh Tourism operates boats on the lake, for which one has to enter through the Zoo. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hyderabad itinerary 2 days.
Nehru Zoological Park Travel Tips
- Safari rides and train rides are available.
- There are separate charges for camera and video shooting.
- Getting around the zoo in your own vehicle has separate charges.
- Children have concession in ticket prices.
- Other Contact No. +91 40 24473253
Entrance Ticket Details For Nehru Zoological Park
- INR 15 per Child below 12 years.
- INR 20 for Amateur Still Camera.
- INR 500 for Professional Still Camera.
- INR 100 for Amateur Video Camera.
- INR 500 for Professional Video Camera.
- INR 1500 for trucks for film shooting.
- INR 1000 for Car/Jeep.
- Train ride, safari ride, Nocturnal animal house, battery vehicle have separate charge, check official website.
How to Reach Nehru Zoological Park
Bus no 2, 3, 71, 74, 94, 95, 95, 251, 252 to Nehru Zoological Park bust stop
- Maharaja Canteen
- Vijaya Dairy Parlour
- Multi-cuisine Food Court
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
49.99% of people who visit Hyderabad include Nehru Zoological Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.13% of people start their Nehru Zoological Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Nehru Zoological Park
92.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nehru Zoological Park