Qutub Shahi TombsCurrently Closed
- Address: Qutub Shahi Tombs, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008, India
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 INR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Garden, Historical Site, Monument, Tomb
These graceful domed tombs sit serenely in landscaped gardens about 1.5km northwest of the Golconda Fort entrance. Seven of the nine Qutb Shahi rulers were buried here, as well as members of the royal family and respected citizens, from entertainers to doctors. You could easily spend half a day here taking photos and wandering in and out of the tombs. The upper level of Mohammed Quli’s tomb, reached via a narrow staircase, has good views of the area. The Qutb Shahi Tombs booklet is available at the ticket counter. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hyderabad itinerary 2 days.
- Tomb guide booklets are available.
- Children have a concession on the ticket price.
- Charges for still camera and video shooting are INR 20 and INR 100 respectively.
- Bus no 80, 142K, 142S to Qutub Shahi bus stop.
- Cafeteria and Snack bar
- McDonald’s- Burger and Fries
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.77% of people who visit Hyderabad include Qutub Shahi Tombs in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
79.22% of people start their Qutub Shahi Tombs visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Qutub Shahi Tombs
93.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Qutub Shahi Tombs