Swing in over this 670 hectare spread India’s very own Los Angeles where the massive and huge studio is accompanied with film sets, exotic parks and life-like dummies of everything from an aeroplane to a palace. The Ramoji Film City is one of its kind shooting destinations and is perfect for a day out with your friends and family.
The site seeing is exquisite and so is the adventure theme park. The European lane will make you feel like Indiana Jones while the magnificent Buddhist monasteries will take you to eastern Asia. Ramoji Film City has guided tour buses that will take you to its different sections and it is the most fun time you can have when in Hyderabad. Choose from the various options like garden, Japanese garden, Angel’s fountain garden, Mughal garden, Movie Magic garden and many more. Another fascination aspect is the Bird Park and the Eco Zone.
Ramoji Film City Travel Tips
- The guided buses are available from the centre point of the film city.
- Splurge hotels are also available inside the film city for overnight stay.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ramoji Film City
- Child (3-12 Yrs): Rs.900/- (Not Valid from April to June).
- Ticket prices for day tours and several packages vary, check official website.
How to Reach Ramoji Film City
- You can board Bus 204A, 205/205A/205B, 206, 207 or 299 from Koti Women’s College.
- There are various restaurants and cafes in the film city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.67% of people who visit Hyderabad include Ramoji Film City in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
87.35% of people start their Ramoji Film City visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 7 Hrs to see Ramoji Film City
94.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ramoji Film City