Sanghi TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Omerkhan daira, Hyderabad, Telangana, 501511, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8520815240
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Temple, Family And Kids
Sanghi Temple - Review
Located around 25 kilometres from Hyderabad city centre, the Sanghi Temple stands on Paramanand Giri and can be seen even from a distance. The temple is built in true Chola-Chalukya design and is dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara with the main idol being a replica of the one in Tirumala. Close to the temple you can also find other small shrines dedicated to Goddess Kamalambika, Lord Shiva, Lord Anjaneya and Goddess Parvati.
The Sangha temple is loved for its traditional architecture and its stunning white appearance (from the beautiful white marble used in its construction). Devotees love to come here to seek blessings during Shivaratri, Krishnashtami, Dussera and other Hindu festivals. Evenings bask the whole complex with warm lights that add to its spiritual ambience. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hyderabad itinerary 3 days.
Sanghi Temple Information
- Removing your footwear before entering the temple is customary.
Sanghi Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- Darshan Hours: 8:30 am - 10:30 am; 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- General hours: The temple opens at 5.00 am and the worship starts from 6.00 am to 8.00.
- Pooja: between 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Weekly Abhishek: 8.00 am - 9.00 am
How To reach Sanghi Temple by Public Transport
- By Bus: Sanghi Nagar
- By Auto rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike/ Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sanghi Temple
4.34% of people who visit Hyderabad include Sanghi Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
75.34% of people start their Sanghi Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sanghi Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sanghi Temple
Sanghi Temple Map
Sanghi Temple Trips
Sanghi Temple, Hyderabad Reviews
Place to be in the morning.... But the temple timings... Starts at 8:00 am till 12:00 noon , and again 4:00 pm in the evening till 8pm. Edit: bikers ,u just can't get enough of this place ....u can keep exploring ,even if u feel that their are no roads go till the end and confirm it...move through the nearby villages and the ranganathaswamy temple located nearby, choose the shortest 6.1 km path(only accessible by 2 wheelers) , scenic everywhere..... And those in 4 wheelers sorry for you...the beauty remains untouched, but still u can enjoy it from distance... And finally beware of monkeys, in and around temple.
One of the famous temple outside hyderabad... It is just 50-60 km away from city(HYDERABAD)... If you are going there in summer be sure that the floor will be too hot be prepared for that... Also BE AWARE OF MONEY... They are very high in number there... Photography is not allowed inside temple.... Parking fee for car is 50 and for bike it is 20...
Best place to spend a quite and peaceful evening. Best timing is to visit around 4-4.30 pm. The surrounding scenery is beautiful. Environment is very quite and serene. If you visit during this time, the number of people will also be less and you can have a peaceful darshan. Very good place overall to spend a peaceful evening with yourself or with your family.
Direct transport from koti women's college. Lot of TV serial and movie shootings happens here. Monkeys are more in number than humans/devotees. Rainy season will be good for visiting this temple
It's very far away from the city but one place to visit all gods and goddesses
All QuestionsSanghi temple
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa