Shyam Mandir33 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kachiguda Station Rd, Veeranna Gutta, Barkatpura, Kachiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500027, India Map
- Phone: +91-4027568479
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Built in 1992, Shyam Mandir is dedicated to Lord Krishna and is flooded with devotees all year round. An offering of butter and cream to the deity is a common sight and you will often find devotees being a part of the temple functions. The whole temple complex consist of two large halls where regular bhajans and aartis are arranged.
The whole premises oozes an energy and spirituality that will pull you back to the place while the architecture of the temple with its classic white design, stands out even from a distance. The temple is known to fulfil wishes and is a pleasure to go to during annual festivals. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hyderabad itinerary 3 days.
Shyam Mandir Travel Tips
- You will need to remove your footwear before entering the temple.
- Do wear conservative clothes when you visit the temple.
How to Reach Shyam Mandir
- By Bus: Kachiguda Bus Stop
- By Train: Kachiguda Railway Station
- By Auto rickshaw
- By Taxi
- By renting a motorcycle.
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Shyam Mandir Address: Kachiguda Station Rd, Veeranna Gutta, Barkatpura, Kachiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500027, India
- Shyam Mandir Contact Number: +91-4027568479
- Time required to visit Shyam Mandir: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.82% of people who visit Hyderabad include Shyam Mandir in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
40% of people start their Shyam Mandir visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Shyam Mandir
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shyam Mandir
People normally club together Secunderabad Clock Tower and Moula Ali Dargah while planning their visit to Shyam Mandir.