Snow World126 Votes Currently Open
Covering an area of 17000 feet, Snow World is famous for its artificial snow that just might trick you into thinking you are in a chilly, snow-clad region.
The whole area has a maintained temperature of -5 degrees centigrade and is simply the closest you can get to snow in the city!
Get busy with snow rides, snow Basket Ball, snow dancing, snow Volley Ball and the snow slide or simply admire the many snow sculptures and the snow mountain. The Ice Hotel adds to the experience and is loved for its scrumptious food.
If you are looking to spend some quality time with family and friends, the snow world is perfect to beat the heat during summers and try some fun attractions around the city.
Snow World Travel Tips
- Special jackets, gloves, socks and water proof shoes are provided at the place.
- Children below 2 feet are not allowed.
- Wearing warm clothes is compulsory.
- People with medical conditions should consult their doctors before visiting the place.
- Additional contact details : +9140-65990168 / 69 / 70
Entrance Ticket Details For Snow World
- Adult (4ft 6inch & above): INR 450
- Child (2ft to 4ft 6inch): INR 250
- College (above 10th class): INR 300
- School (upto 10th class): INR 250
For package prices along with other parks, visit the official website.
Snow World Hours
- 1st session: 11:00 am to 12:00 noon
- 2nd session: 12:30 pm to 01:30 pm
- 3rd session: 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm
- 4th session: 03:30 pm to 04:30 pm
- 5th session: 05:00 pm to 06:00 pm
- 6th session: 06:30 pm to 07:30 pm
- 7th session: 08:00 pm to 09:00 pm
- Time of arrival recommended: at 11.00 am, 12.30 pm, 2.00 pm, 3.30 pm, 5.00 pm, 6.30 pm, 8.00 pm
How to Reach Snow World
- By Bus: Ramakrishna Matt Indira Park
- By Auto rickshaw
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.26% of people who visit Hyderabad include Snow World in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
41.56% of people start their Snow World visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Snow World
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Snow World