SurendrapuriCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Kunda Satyanarayana Kala Dhamam Surendrapuri, Yadadri Road, Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District, Telangana, India-508115, Hyderabad
- Timings: 06:30 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-9000788019
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theme Park, Family And Kids, Architecture
Surendrapuri - Review
Mythology turns to reality at Surendrapuri Theme Park- A larger than life park that embraces all the tales and characters from Indian mythological books like Bhagwad Geeta, Ramayana and Mahabharata. The stunning details that are seen here create an enchanting place that is fun to take a walk through- especially with kids. Do take time to see the various idols depicted in their unique form. The sheer thought behind this place has given the place its second name - Mythological Awareness Center! From a 60-foot Hanuman statue, walking into the mouth of fiery animals, seeing temple replicas to admiring enormous statues of other Gods, Goddesses and Demons- The place oozes Indian culture, ancient stories and mythological legends. To top it off, the architecture of the place really does add to the other-world charm of the place with minute details that grace every depiction. Don’t forget to carry your camera to capture the dreamy sights in your lens forever! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hyderabad itinerary 3 days.
- Additional contact details : +918685 236678/79
- Footwear is allowed inside the premises but not in the temples.
- Other recommended time of arrival is 3.00 pm - 3.30 pm.
Surendrapuri Ticket Prices
Tickets to Kaladhamam:
- Adult: INR 300
- Child: INR 250 for 5-10 years only (below 5 years no charge)
- Entry to Surendrapuri: Free
Surendrapuri Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings for admission for temple: 6.30 am - 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm - 8.00 pm (Weekdays); 6.30 am - 8.00 pm (Weekends and public holidays).
Kunda Satyanarayana Kaladhaman:
- Ticket Booking Timings: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Visiting timings: Daily 9.00 am - 7.00 pm
How To reach Surendrapuri by Public Transport
- By Bus: Yadigirigutta Bus stop
- By Train: Raigir Railway Station (3 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Surendrapuri
5.47% of people who visit Hyderabad include Surendrapuri in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
39.89% of people start their Surendrapuri visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Surendrapuri
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Surendrapuri