About Surendrapuri, Hyderabad
Surendrapuri, Hyderabad - Address, Phone Number
Address: Kunda Satyanarayana Kala Dhamam Surendrapuri, Yadadri Road, Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District, Telangana, India-508115
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:30 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 10 times in trip plans
Theme Park, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Mythology turns to reality at Surendrapuri Theme Park- A larger than life park that embraces all the tales and characters from Indian mythological books like Bhagwad Geeta, Ramayana and Mahabharata. The stunning details that are seen here create an enchanting place that is fun to take a walk through- especially with kids. Do take time to see the various idols depicted in their unique form. The sheer thought behind this place has given the place its second name - Mythological Awareness Center! From a 60-foot Hanuman statue, walking into the mouth of fiery animals, seeing temple replicas to admiring enormous statues of other Gods, Goddesses and Demons- The place oozes Indian culture, ancient stories and mythological legends. To top it off, the architecture of the place really does add to the other-world charm of the place with minute details that grace every depiction. Don’t forget to carry your camera to capture the dreamy sights in your lens forever!
- Additional contact details : +918685 236678/79
- Footwear is allowed inside the premises but not in the temples.
- Other recommended time of arrival is 3.00 pm - 3.30 pm.
Surendrapuri Ticket Prices
Tickets to Kaladhamam:
- Adult: INR 300
- Child: INR 250 for 5-10 years only (below 5 years no charge)
- Entry to Surendrapuri: Free
Surendrapuri Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings for admission for temple: 6.30 am - 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm - 8.00 pm (Weekdays); 6.30 am - 8.00 pm (Weekends and public holidays).
Kunda Satyanarayana Kaladhaman:
- Ticket Booking Timings: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Visiting timings: Daily 9.00 am - 7.00 pm
How To reach Surendrapuri by Public Transport
- By Bus: Yadigirigutta Bus stop
- By Train: Raigir Railway Station (3 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
Surendrapuri, Hyderabad Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Laad Bazaar
- Karmanghat Hanuman Temple
- Lotus Pond
- Sanjeeviah Park
- Indira Park
- Kotla Vijayabhaskara Reddy Botanical Garden
- Himayat Sagar
- Birla Science Centre
- Balkampet Yellamma Temple
- Public Gardens
- Hyderabad Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hyderabad
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hyderabad
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hyderabad
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hyderabad
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hyderabad
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hyderabad