Taramati BardariCurrently Closed
- Address: Near PBEL City, Ramdev Guda, Ibrahim Bagh, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500031, India
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4023450165
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Historical Site, Monument, Architecture
This hill top monument is believed to belong to Taramati, a courtesan of Sultan Abdullah Qutub Shah. Constructed in an elegant way on the banks of Musi River, there are number of tales that surround this mystic place. The pavilion has 12 doorways and has an open air auditorium with a capacity of 1600 people. The Sultan is believed to be mesmerised by the singing and dancing of sisters Taramati and Premavati and built this palace for them. The naturally air-cooled, well-ventilated hallways are a dynamic construction of that time. The 7-acre heritage monument is set amidst lush green lawns and backdrop of Golconda fort.
- Guides are available.
- An auto rickshaw costing around INR 300 for return trip from Golconda fort will take you here.
- You can hire an auto rickshaw from the Golconda fort.
- Cafeteria and Snack bar
- McDonald’s- Burger and fries
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hyderabad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hyderabad and book an accommodation of your choice.
67.84% of people who visit Hyderabad include Taramati Bardari in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
58.62% of people start their Taramati Bardari visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Taramati Bardari
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taramati Bardari