Events and Festivals in Hyeres
- April: The International festival of Fashion and Photography is held at Villa Noailles annually. About ten photographers are allowed to showcase their work at the museum every year. If youÃ¢€™re a fashion photography enthusiast, plan your trip around this month of the year.
- May: The Reed festival is celebrated every May kick-starting reed making workshops. Certain exhibitions, concerts and clarinet competitions are also held during the festival. A flower festival, known as Les FloralÃ¢€™HyÃƒÂ¨res is also conducted in the city over one weekend.
- July: In July, Villa Noailles gets ready for the design parade where 10 designers show their work to a jury of renowned professionals. Jazz a Porquerolles, a Jazz festival is also celebrated for four days every year in July. The annual MIDI French Riviera Festival is also hosted by the city in July every year at the Villa Noailles.
Trip plans for Hyeres
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hyeres
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Hyeres
- Events & Festivals in La Londe-les-maures
- Events & Festivals in Bormes-les-mimosas
- Events & Festivals in La Seyne-sur-mer
- Events & Festivals in Six-fours-les-plages
- Events & Festivals in Sanary-sur-mer
- Events & Festivals in Cavalaire-sur-mer