How to Reach Hyeres
- By Air: The city can be reached through Toulon-Hyeres International Airport which is about 4 km from the main town. The Airport currently operates flights from and to Stockholm, Bristol, Ajaccio, Paris, London, Brest, Brussels and Rotterdam.
- By Train: The cityÃ¢€™s train station Gare d'Hyeres has trains from places like Toulon, Marseille, Paris and other regional towns.
- By Car: Hyeres can be accessed by road from Paris via auto routes A6 and A7, and from Cannes via A8 and A57.
- By Bus: The Mistral bus service operates buses around the city. It also connects the town with other surrounding areas.
- By Car: In case you want to get around the city by car, there are parking slots available at some places in the city where they arenÃ¢€™t allowed.
- By Taxi: Several taxi agencies like enterprise rent-a-car and UCAR Location de VÃƒÂ©hicules offer services to move around in the city.
- By Ferry: Ferry services are available to the Islands of Hyeres.