Are you looking for what to do in Hyeres?
PLACES TO SEE
- Villa Noailles: A building with modernist style architecture and a cubist garden.
- Tour des Templiers: A tower in the old town with a number of souvenir shops and eateries. Add this in your itinerary planner if you want to have a laid back time in a medieval village.
- Parc St Bernard: A botanical garden uphill with many plant species, small but worth sightseeing.
- The Golden Isles: The islands of Porquerolles, Port Cros and Le Levant, just off the coast are among the most important places to see, with its scenic beauty, clear waters and a perfect balance of flora and fauna.
- PlongeeOÃ‚Â (1992 Boulevard du Front de Mer, 83400 Hyeres, France): A scuba-diving and snorkelling club with activities to do in the Mediterranean waters.
- La Petite FlottilleÃ‚Â (3226, Route de la Madrague, 83400 Giens, Hyeres, France): Boat tours in the waters, along with the tour guides if needed.
Below we have a list of things to do in Hyeres and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Hyeres getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Hyeres with confidence.