Cala Conta, Ibiza
About Cala Conta, Ibiza
Cala Conta, Ibiza - Address
Address: 07830 Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Balearic Islands, Spain
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 16.8K times in trip plans
Bar, Beach, View Point
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A highly popular beach with wonderful views of nearby islands. There are actually three small beaches, two with sunbeds on them. Nudists frequent the third and smaller beach which is on the eastern edge, while the western beach is considered to be perfect for families.
There’s a bar and a restaurant. The waters are crystal clear and the waves are a spectacular sight to view. The best part about the beach is the sunset, when the colors are absolutely magnificent. Swimming though is discouraged, as the currents are a bit too strong at times, and should be attempted by only experienced swimmers.
Cala Conta Information
- In tourist season come early in the morning or late afternoon to avoid large crowds.
Cala Conta Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
- Use of some facilities at the beach will be chargeable.
How To reach Cala Conta by Public Transport
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi/scooter.
Restaurants Near Cala Conta
- Sunset Ashram
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ibiza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ibiza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nearby Attractions
- Port De Las Caletas
- Amnesia Ibiza
- Apartamentos Lido
- Yordas(rotonda Fte.colegio)-le
- Mc Apartamentos Ibiza - Playa Den Bossa
- Punta Galera Aguas Blancas
- Ibiza Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ibiza
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ibiza
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ibiza
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ibiza
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ibiza
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ibiza