Cala Saladeta1236 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sant Antoni de Portmany, Balearic Islands, Spain, Ibiza Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids
Be advised there are two beaches here, the Cala Saladeta and the Cala Salada.
A little over 7 kilometres north of Sant Antoni de Portmany are a gorgeous pair of beaches. Their main attraction, like most of Ibiza’s other beaches are the soft sands, blue waters and bright green trees. It’s a popular snorkelling spot. But they also attract much fewer tourists than other beaches around town. Cala Saladeta, separated from its larger sister by a tiny rock cliff, is easily accessed so long you don’t mind a little climb over the rocks. There are some old fishermen boat huts along the beaches. You won’t find too many amenities here, so you might want to pack your own water, picnic and shade.
There is one seafood restaurant here that also deals in traditional dishes - The Cala Salada. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Ibiza itinerary 5 days.
Cala Saladeta Travel Tips
- There is a car park, with a walkway leading down to Cala Salada.
How to Reach Cala Saladeta
- Arrive by boat.
- By Car from Sant Antoni de Portmany, or cycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ibiza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ibiza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cala Saladeta Address: Sant Antoni de Portmany, Balearic Islands, Spain, Ibiza
- Cala Saladeta Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Cala Saladeta(preferred time): 07:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cala Saladeta: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
23.03% of people who visit Ibiza include Cala Saladeta in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40.95% of people start their Cala Saladeta visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cala Saladeta
92.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cala Saladeta
People normally club together Cala Bassa and Cala Conta while planning their visit to Cala Saladeta.