Ermita De Sa Creu D'en Ribes1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: 07849 Santa Eulalia del Río, Balearic Islands, Spain, Ibiza
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Visitors seeking this tiny chapel on the top of the Puig d'en Ribes mountain often complain about how terribly inaccessible it is. But no one argues that its not worth it. This is the greatest vantage point of the city that you could ask for. And beyond the city lies the sparkling bay. Go around to the other side and you can see the great expanse of the island below. It’s reached through a hike up a pine forested hill, and the path is quite rocky so wear sturdy footwear. And though the road may not be in the best of conditions the chapel certainly is. It’s actually the site of a pilgrimage, and sees a lot of visitors on May the 3rd.
Ermita De Sa Creu D'en Ribes Travel Tips
- Wear good shoes and bring water. It’s a thirsty climb.
How to Reach Ermita De Sa Creu D'en Ribes
- Hike up the Puig d'en Ribes mountain from Santa Eularia.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ibiza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ibiza and book an accommodation of your choice.