Esglesia Nuestra Sra. Del Carmen17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaça Pere Francc Palau i Quer, Es, 07839 Es Cubells, Illes Balears, Spain, Ibiza Map
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
This mission style church of whitewashed walls has a lovely location on a cliff overlooking the Formentera cove. Though it was first built in the 19th century it wasn’t made a full parish church until 1940. The Carmelite priest Francesc Palau is credited with setting up the first oratory here. The church is dedicated to the virgin Carmen and is one of the newest on the island. Note the buttresses on the sides of the building. Two festivals are celebrated here, that of the Virgen del Carmen on July 16 and of Saint Teresa of Jesus on October 15. The charming village around the church has less than one thousand people. Try out the food at one of its two restaurants. It’s traditionals and wholesome. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Ibiza itinerary 7 days.
How to Reach Esglesia Nuestra Sra. Del Carmen
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ibiza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ibiza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Esglesia Nuestra Sra. Del Carmen Address: Plaça Pere Francc Palau i Quer, Es, 07839 Es Cubells, Illes Balears, Spain, Ibiza
- Time required to visit Esglesia Nuestra Sra. Del Carmen: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.32% of people who visit Ibiza include Esglesia Nuestra Sra. Del Carmen in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
50% of people start their Esglesia Nuestra Sra. Del Carmen visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Esglesia Nuestra Sra. Del Carmen
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Esglesia Nuestra Sra. Del Carmen
People normally club together Cala Tarida and Sa Talaiassa while planning their visit to Esglesia Nuestra Sra. Del Carmen.