Events and Festivals in Ibiza
- Good Friday: Jaw dropping processions and religious effigies.
- Eivissa Medieval Festival: 2nd May Weekend. The D’alt Vila area is flooded with market stalls and performers re-enact ancient battles in the streets.
- May 25th – 27th: The International Music Conference the industry bigwigs come to chart out the future of dance music.
- Last Weekend of May: The Space Opening Party
- Second Week: Ibiza International Film Festival
- Mid-June: Ibiza Beach Polo Cup
- First Weekend: BBC Radio One Weekender
- Last Week: Jazz Festival
- Halloween – Ibiza celebrates Halloween like no other place on Earth.
- Second Saturday: San Matteo Annual Wine Festival.
- Christmas Market through out the second half.
- New Years
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Ibiza
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Ibiza