Events and Festivals in Ibiza
- Good Friday: Jaw dropping processions and religious effigies.
- Eivissa Medieval Festival: 2nd May Weekend. The D’alt Vila area is flooded with market stalls and performers re-enact ancient battles in the streets.
- May 25th – 27th: The International Music Conference the industry bigwigs come to chart out the future of dance music.
- Last Weekend of May: The Space Opening Party
- Second Week: Ibiza International Film Festival
- Mid-June: Ibiza Beach Polo Cup
- First Weekend: BBC Radio One Weekender
- Last Week: Jazz Festival
- Halloween – Ibiza celebrates Halloween like no other place on Earth.
- Second Saturday: San Matteo Annual Wine Festival.
- Christmas Market through out the second half.
- New Years
Trip plans for Ibiza
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Ibiza
Ibiza Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Ibiza
Save 7%Private Catamaran Beach Hopping in IbizaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Private luxury sail catamaran along the best beaches in Ibiza. Lie down on the nets and feel that you are floating over the w...
Save 7%Oceanbeat Ibiza Boat Party All-Inclusive1 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Enjoy the biggest boat party of Ibiza. This 4-hour all inclusive sailing experience in Ibiza on board of an exclusive catamar...
Full-day Private Ibiza and Formentera Charter Cruise2 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Ibiza Sailing Charter is a local initiative which allows you to enjoy a unique experience on the sea aboard a sailboat, where...Book Now
Duration: 5 Hrs
Discover the Island of Formentera and SEspalmador in a unique travesy from Ibiza. Enjoy the crystaline water of the Formenter...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Sant Jordi De Ses Salines
- Events & Festivals in Cala Llonga
- Events & Festivals in Portichol
- Events & Festivals in Santa Ponsa
- Events & Festivals in Camp De Mar
- Events & Festivals in Moraira