How to Reach Ibiza - The Easiest Way to Reach Ibiza
HOW TO GET TO IBIZA
- By Air: Sant Josep Airport in Ibiza flies in quite a few airlines from Spain and Europe. Once you land at the airport, a bus or a taxi can take you from there to Ibiza town. Buses will charge you EUR 1.50 and will take you to town in 15 minutes. Taxis will charge about EUR 14.
- By Boat: Ferries come into at the ports of Ibiza from various Spanish ports, and are a popular alternative to flights into Ibiza.
HOW TO GET AROUND IBIZA
- By Bus: Four bus companies run around Ibiza island, and at the most they will charge you EUR 3.
- By Car/Bike: It’s still more convenient to rent your own car or bike though.
- On Foot: Within Dalt Vila, you can get around on foot easily enough. Carry an Ibiza guide book and a map with you.
Are you looking for a Ibiza travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Ibiza
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Ibiza. The most preferred mode of transport in Ibiza is Car.
Average distance: 14 km Average time: 20 min
Car 100%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 14 kms 20 min
How to Reach Ibiza from Nearby Cities
|Ibiza nueva to Ibiza||2.94 km||2 mins|
|Port d'andratx to Ibiza||128.85 km||2 hours 8 mins|
|Palma de mallorca to Ibiza||155.16 km||2 hours 35 mins|
|L'alfàs del pi to Ibiza||172.84 km||2 hours 52 mins|
|Valencia to Ibiza||209.27 km||3 hours 29 mins|
|Manacor to Ibiza||210.89 km||3 hours 30 mins|
|Rocafort to Ibiza||214.92 km||3 hours 34 mins|
|Alicante to Ibiza||220.53 km||3 hours 40 mins|
|Tarragona to Ibiza||246.15 km||4 hours 6 mins|
- How to reach Sant Jordi De Ses Salines
- How to reach Cala Llonga
- How to reach Santa Ponsa
- How to reach Moraira
- How to reach Calvia
- How to reach Benissa