How to Reach Ibiza - The Easiest Way to Reach Ibiza
HOW TO GET TO IBIZA
- By Air: Sant Josep Airport in Ibiza flies in quite a few airlines from Spain and Europe. Once you land at the airport, a bus or a taxi can take you from there to Ibiza town. Buses will charge you EUR 1.50 and will take you to town in 15 minutes. Taxis will charge about EUR 14.
- By Boat: Ferries come into at the ports of Ibiza from various Spanish ports, and are a popular alternative to flights into Ibiza.
HOW TO GET AROUND IBIZA
- By Bus: Four bus companies run around Ibiza island, and at the most they will charge you EUR 3.
- By Car/Bike: It’s still more convenient to rent your own car or bike though.
- On Foot: Within Dalt Vila, you can get around on foot easily enough. Carry an Ibiza guide book and a map with you.
Are you looking for a Ibiza travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Ibiza
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Ibiza. The most preferred mode of transport in Ibiza is Car.
Average distance: 14 km Average time: 20 min
Car 100%Driving 20 min Overall average time for 14 kms 20 min
How to Reach Ibiza from Nearby Cities
|Ibiza Nueva to Ibiza||2.62 km||3 mins|
|Port D'andratx to Ibiza||128.85 km||2 hours 8 mins|
- How to reach Calvia
- How to reach Palma De Mallorca
- How to reach Benidorm
- How to reach Valencia
- How to reach Alicante
- How to reach Bunol
- How to reach Minorca
- How to reach Murcia
- How to reach Cartagena
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Madrid
- How to reach Seville
- How to reach Malaga
- How to reach Toledo
- How to reach Jerez