Iglesia De Sant Rafel634 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaça S Rafae Església de S, 1, 07816 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears, Spain, Ibiza
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-971198289
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
You’ll stumble across this one on your tour of Dalt Vila – and like everyone else, you’ll be utterly enchanted. Though the architecture of the church is quite plain – from outside it’s just a square and blocky looking building with a pyramidal bell tower. Inside, it has a simple nave with shallow chapels. On the altar, unlike most Catholic churches, there’s a statue of the Virgin Mary, rather than Jesus Christ. It must be the location – high up on the hill of Dalt Vila. The view alone is fantastic – it looks over the yacht harbour. At sunset, there is no other place on the island more beautiful. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Ibiza itinerary 7 days.
Iglesia De Sant Rafel Travel Tips
- Wear modest clothing inside Church.
Entrance Ticket Details For Iglesia De Sant Rafel
- Entry is free.
- Donations are appreciated.
Iglesia De Sant Rafel Hours
- Timings may vary. Please ask locally or call before visiting.
Mass schedule in autumn and winter:
- Monday – Saturday: 7:30 pm
- Sunday: 6 pm
Mass schedule in summer and spring:
- Monday – Saturday: 8:30 pm
- Sunday: 7 pm
How to Reach Iglesia De Sant Rafel
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
- La Oliva, La Bodega
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ibiza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ibiza and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.62% of people who visit Ibiza include Iglesia De Sant Rafel in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
58.33% of people start their Iglesia De Sant Rafel visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Iglesia De Sant Rafel
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iglesia De Sant Rafel