Las Salinas Beach, Ibiza
About Las Salinas Beach, Ibiza
Las Salinas Beach, Ibiza - Address
Address: Las Salinas Beach, Ibiza Town
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 14.6K times in trip plans
Beach, Waterfront, View Point, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Possibly Ibiza’s most iconic beach, the Las Salinas is denoted by its white sand, clear water and the mesmerizing sights. It’s a celebrity favourite and you’ll find quite a few well known footballers hanging around. Close by, local artisans sell some of the world’s funkiest and most fashionable swimwear and bikinis.
The water itself is quite salty, and the waves are excellent for body surfing. It’s surrounded by the Ibiza Wildlife Conservation Area, a place that makes for fantastic walks. Bars and restaurants along the beach will serve you well if you plan on working on your tan.
Las Salinas Beach Information
- Reach early for the paid parking.
- There’s a walk tower you can walk to; on the way, you might find a private little cove for yourself.
- You can rent Cataramans, Pedaloes, Loungers, and Parasols.
- You’ll find shower and locker facilities.
How To reach Las Salinas Beach by Public Transport
- There are buses that come in from Ibiza Town.
Restaurants Near Las Salinas Beach
- Restaurants and bars along the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ibiza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ibiza and book an accommodation of your choice.
Las Salinas Beach, Ibiza Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa
- Ibiza Old Town
- Apartamentos Ripoll Ibiza
- Dc10 Ibiza
- Hotel Cenit
- Bora Bora Ibiza
- Space Bar Ibiza
- Port De Las Caletas
- Amnesia Ibiza
- Ibiza Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ibiza
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ibiza
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ibiza
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ibiza
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ibiza
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ibiza