Las Salinas BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Las Salinas Beach, Ibiza Town, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Waterfront, View Point, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids
Possibly Ibiza’s most iconic beach, the Las Salinas is denoted by its white sand, clear water and the mesmerizing sights. It’s a celebrity favourite and you’ll find quite a few well known footballers hanging around. Close by, local artisans sell some of the world’s funkiest and most fashionable swimwear and bikinis.
The water itself is quite salty, and the waves are excellent for body surfing. It’s surrounded by the Ibiza Wildlife Conservation Area, a place that makes for fantastic walks. Bars and restaurants along the beach will serve you well if you plan on working on your tan. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Ibiza itinerary 5 days.
Las Salinas Beach Travel Tips
- Reach early for the paid parking.
- There’s a walk tower you can walk to; on the way, you might find a private little cove for yourself.
- You can rent Cataramans, Pedaloes, Loungers, and Parasols.
- You’ll find shower and locker facilities.
How to Reach Las Salinas Beach
- There are buses that come in from Ibiza Town.
- Restaurants and bars along the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ibiza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ibiza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Las Salinas Beach Address: Las Salinas Beach, Ibiza Town, Spain
- Las Salinas Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Las Salinas Beach(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Las Salinas Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
31.64% of people who visit Ibiza include Las Salinas Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35% of people start their Las Salinas Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Las Salinas Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Las Salinas Beach