Museu Puget9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrer Major, 12, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain, Ibiza Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Most visitors are caught entirely by surprise by this small art museum. Narciso Puget Riquer and his father were both Ibizan painters, and two years before his death he donated their life’s work to the city, and their home was transformed into an exhibit for their 130 paintings, watercolours and drawings. The collections focuses on everyday life in Ibiza in the twentieth century. An evocative and unexpected delight, the museum is almost as appreciated for the charming Gothic style building it is housed in. And located in Dalt Vila, it’s very easily accessible too. You may even run into the occasional student tour.
How to Reach Museu Puget
- Walk to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ibiza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ibiza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museu Puget Address: Carrer Major, 12, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain, Ibiza
- Museu Puget Timing: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Best time to visit Museu Puget(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Museu Puget: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.17% of people who visit Ibiza include Museu Puget in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Museu Puget visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Museu Puget
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Puget
People normally club together Asentamiento Fenicio De Sa Caleta and Playa Des Codolar while planning their visit to Museu Puget.
People also prefer to start their day with Museu Puget.