Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza
About Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza
Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza - Address
Address: Santa Gertrudis de Fruitera, 07814, Balearic Islands, Spain
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 19.5K times in trip plans
Bar, Art Gallery, Village, Walking Area, Restaurant, Square, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Smack dab in the middle of Ibiza island is everyone’s dream bohemian village. Indeed, many Europeans have purchased houses here for that very reason. The municipality here has very cleverly assimilated these mainlanders by giving the whole village a makeover as and when needed.
The white washed buildings, pedestrian friendly streets and square, a plethora of art galleries, boutiques and bars and restaurants, and beautiful surrounding agricultural land, all combine to make this village a perfect getaway practically anytime of the day.
The village also attracts a number of artists, musicians and painters who come to Santa Gertrudis for its peaceful and idyllic setting. It is definitely a place to get some great inspiration from.
Santa Gertrudis Information
- There is an auction house nearby in Casi Todo. Events happen about once or twice a month.
- The square is a favourite with the locals and the tourists alike.
- You can visit this place anytime.
Santa Gertrudis Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Santa Gertrudis by Public Transport
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi/bike.
Restaurants Near Santa Gertrudis
- Musset Cafe
- Bas Costa
- Es Canto
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ibiza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ibiza and book an accommodation of your choice.
Santa Gertrudis, Ibiza Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Museo Arqueologico De Ibiza Y Formentera
- Asentamiento Fenicio De Sa Caleta
- Santuario Punico Es Culleram
- Sa Capelleta
- Parc Natural Ses Salines D'eivissa I Formentera
- Playa Des Codolar
- Hipodromo Sant Jordi
- Estatua Del Sagrado Corazon De Jesus
- Bodegas Can Rich
- Pacha Ibiza
- Ibiza Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ibiza
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ibiza
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ibiza
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ibiza
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ibiza
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ibiza