How to Reach Icmeler
The Easiest Way to Reach Icmeler
- By Air: There are no flights to Icmeler because the town doesn’t have an airport of its own. The nearest airport is Dalaman international airport which serves flights to and from major hubs in Europe.
- By Bus: Once you reach the airport, you can hop on a bus to Icmeler. Several bus companies offer these services and are ideal for an efficient journey.
- By Car: There are also minibuses or dolmus to Icmeler. Another alternative of reaching to Icmeler is by hiring a car. Car rental companies are available and in peak season, the Icmeler travel guide recommends advance booking.
- By Dolmus: These are the 11-seater minibuses which are popular throughout Turkey and provide quick and cheap service to get around. Also, these can take you to the nearby suburbs of Marmaris.
- By Bus: Another way of getting around the town, there are public as well a private companies offering the service.
- By Taxi: This is an expensive way of getting around but recommended for travellers who don’t want the shared public transport.
Modes of Transportation in Icmeler
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Icmeler. The most preferred mode of transport in Icmeler is Walking.
Average distance: 5.67 km Average time: 13 min
Walking 66.67%Walking 11 min Driving 1 min Overall average time for 3.5 kms 12 min
Car 33.33%Driving 15 min Overall average time for 10 kms 15 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Rize
- How To Reach Bolu
- How To Reach Konya
- How To Reach Samsun
- How To Reach Edirne
- How To Reach Goreme
- How To Reach Safranbolu
- How To Reach Gaziantep
- How To Reach Trabzon
- How To Reach Diyarbakir
- Cities Near Icmeler
- How To Reach Istanbul
- How To Reach Ordu
- How To Reach Mardin
- How To Reach Pamukkale
- How To Reach Ankara
- How To Reach Izmir
- How To Reach Kusadasi
- How To Reach Sinop
- How To Reach Bursa
- How To Reach Denizli