How to Reach Icmeler - The Easiest Way to Reach Icmeler
- By Air: There are no flights to Icmeler because the town doesn’t have an airport of its own. The nearest airport is Dalaman international airport which serves flights to and from major hubs in Europe.
- By Bus: Once you reach the airport, you can hop on a bus to Icmeler. Several bus companies offer these services and are ideal for an efficient journey.
- By Car: There are also minibuses or dolmus to Icmeler. Another alternative of reaching to Icmeler is by hiring a car. Car rental companies are available and in peak season, the Icmeler travel guide recommends advance booking.
- By Dolmus: These are the 11-seater minibuses which are popular throughout Turkey and provide quick and cheap service to get around. Also, these can take you to the nearby suburbs of Marmaris.
- By Bus: Another way of getting around the town, there are public as well a private companies offering the service.
- By Taxi: This is an expensive way of getting around but recommended for travellers who don’t want the shared public transport.
Are you looking for a Icmeler travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Icmeler
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Icmeler. The most preferred mode of transport in Icmeler is Walking.
Average distance: 10.25 km Average time: 14.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 11 min Driving 1 min Overall average time for 3.5 kms 12 min
Car 50%Driving 15 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 17 kms 17 min
How to Reach Icmeler from Nearby Cities
|Mugla to Icmeler||58.68 km||50 mins|
- How to reach Marmaris
- How to reach Dalyan
- How to reach Bodrum
- How to reach Fethiye
- How to reach Denizli
- How to reach Kas
- How to reach Kusadasi
- How to reach Pamukkale
- How to reach Selcuk
- How to reach Istanbul
- How to reach Ordu
- How to reach Mardin
- How to reach Ankara
- How to reach Izmir
- How to reach Bursa