- Address: Johannespl. 4, 6460 Municipality Imst, Austria Map
- Phone: +43-54126910
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Johanneskirche which most likely originated as a hospital Church is one of the oldest Churches in the areas whose earliest mentions is somewhere around 1274. At that time, it is said to have been destroyed significantly by a rock fall. During the 18th century, major portions of the Church were burnt in a fire and it was then later rebuilt in neo-Romanesque style. Johanneskirche on this day has baroque side altars and a beautiful façade that is worth appreciating. The Church has a tower and a very well-maintained cemetery where people from the village are buried.
How to Reach Johanneskirche
- Bus Bus 4 to stop - Imst Sparkasse
- Johanneskirche Address: Johannespl. 4, 6460 Municipality Imst, Austria
- Johanneskirche Contact Number: +43-54126910
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!