Chinatown8853 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Seollin-dong / Bukseong-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon-si, South Korea
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +82-327771330
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Restaurant, Market, Street Market, Town, Street Food
It is the official Chinatown in Incheon, came into existence with the opening of the Incheon Port in 1883. Previously, this area had many stores trading imported goods from China. Presently, most of the business has now changed into restaurants. If you are looking for a place to buy souvenir from South Korea, Chinatown has some of the best shops to buy for. While going down the street, you can see traditional masks from Chinese plays, paper lamps and ornaments. Some walls have Chinese paintings from old tales and historical figures. One of the major attractions of this place is the bakeries. You can try some delicious cookies from these bakeries. other beautiful spots of this place is Jayu Park, that has a observatory from where you can get the best view of Incheon.
Chinatown Travel Tips
- Chinatown public parking space is available.
- Baby strollers on rent are not available.
- Separate restrooms (for handicapped) are there in Korea- China Cultural Center and Art Platform.
- Designated parking space are there within the Chinatown public parking space.
- Make sure to bring water bottle if you are travelling summer.
- Other contact number is (+82-1072767277).
Entrance Ticket Details For Chinatown
- Entry is free.
- There is car-free day on every Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
How to Reach Chinatown
- Nearest Station - Incheon station
- Sinseung Banjeom
- Chinese Room
- Ujeong Llsik
- Jeonju Bbyeodagwi Haejangguk
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Incheon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Incheon and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Incheon include Chinatown in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
72.65% of people start their Chinatown visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chinatown
93.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chinatown