How to Reach Incheon, South Korea
The Easiest Way to Reach Incheon
How to Get to Incheon
- By Air: Incheon International airport, the main gateway of South Korea, is located on Yeongjong island. From the airport, you can take limousine bus (running daily) connecting to Incheon.
- By Bus: Intercity bus from various cities of South Korea is available. Choose any of the routes to reach Incheon by bus.
- By Train: If you are coming from Seoul, take subway line 1 to reach Incheon by train. The journey will take you around 70 minutes.
- By Ferry: Incheon Port International Ferry Terminal 1(Yeonan Pier) and International Ferry Terminal 2 has regular international ferries connecting many Chinese cities and other neighboring cities.
How to Get Around Incheon
- By Bus: Buses are one of the available transportation options to move around Incheon. Some buses move around the city and some travels in neighboring regions. All these buses start from Dong-Incheon and Incheon subway stations.
- By Taxi: Taxis are frequently available throughout the city. So, if you wish to travel to any part of Incheon by car, just hop on to any of the taxis.
- By Subway: Subway is one of the easiest and fastest modes of transportation in Incheon. This subway is connected to all important districts of the city.
- By Ferry: Most of the domestic ferries leaves from Yeonan Harbor. Excursion ferries are also there from Yeonan Pier or Wolmido.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Incheon and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Incheon
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Incheon. The most preferred mode of transport in Incheon is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 16.7 km Average time: 39.98 min
Train/Metro 41.94%Train 27.65 min Walking 9.67 min Waiting 4.13 min Bus 0.96 min Overall average time for 22.35 kms 42.41 min
Walking 14.52%Walking 26.33 min Train 6 min Waiting 1 min Overall average time for 9.51 kms 33.33 min
Bike 6.45%Bike 23 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 6.5 kms 23.5 min
Car 16.13%Driving 44.5 min Walking 0.6 min Overall average time for 17 kms 45.1 min
Bus/Trolleybus 14.52%Bus 27.11 min Walking 7.39 min Waiting 5.39 min Other 0.78 min Train 0.56 min Overall average time for 11.81 kms 41.22 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Incheon
- How to reach Seoul
- How to reach Anjung Terminal
- How to reach Anjung
- How to reach Anjung Elementary School
- How to reach Cheonan-si
- How to reach Yeongi-gun
- How to reach Boryeong-si
- How to reach Jeongseon-gun
- How to reach Gimpo-si
- How to Reach Top Cities in South Korea
- How to reach Busan
- How to reach Ulsan
- How to reach Jeju-si
- How to reach Hadong-gun
- How to reach Gangjin-gun
- How to reach Jangsu-gun
- How to reach Sokcho-si
- How to reach Yongin-si
- How to reach Chuncheon-si
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Iron Mountain
- How to reach Dhoom Manikpur
- How to reach Dfoun