How to Reach Incheon - The Easiest Way to Reach Incheon
How to Get to Incheon
- By Air: Incheon International airport, the main gateway of South Korea, is located on Yeongjong island. From the airport, you can take limousine bus (running daily) connecting to Incheon.
- By Bus: Intercity bus from various cities of South Korea is available. Choose any of the routes to reach Incheon by bus.
- By Train: If you are coming from Seoul, take subway line 1 to reach Incheon by train. The journey will take you around 70 minutes.
- By Ferry: Incheon Port International Ferry Terminal 1(Yeonan Pier) and International Ferry Terminal 2 has regular international ferries connecting many Chinese cities and other neighboring cities.
How to Get Around Incheon
- By Bus: Buses are one of the available transportation options to move around Incheon. Some buses move around the city and some travels in neighboring regions. All these buses start from Dong-Incheon and Incheon subway stations.
- By Taxi: Taxis are frequently available throughout the city. So, if you wish to travel to any part of Incheon by car, just hop on to any of the taxis.
- By Subway: Subway is one of the easiest and fastest modes of transportation in Incheon. This subway is connected to all important districts of the city.
- By Ferry: Most of the domestic ferries leaves from Yeonan Harbor. Excursion ferries are also there from Yeonan Pier or Wolmido.
Are you looking for a Incheon travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Incheon
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Incheon. The most preferred mode of transport in Incheon is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 16.18 km Average time: 40.16 min
Train/Metro 42.31%Train 27.39 min Walking 10.35 min Waiting 4.34 min Bus 1.82 min Other 0.09 min Overall average time for 20.97 kms 43.99 min
Walking 14.1%Walking 25.09 min Train 4.91 min Driving 0.91 min Waiting 0.82 min Overall average time for 8.29 kms 31.73 min
Bike 6.41%Bike 22.4 min Walking 0.4 min Overall average time for 5.6 kms 22.8 min
Car 19.23%Driving 43.33 min Walking 1.07 min Overall average time for 18.33 kms 44.4 min
Bus/Trolleybus 11.54%Bus 27.11 min Walking 7.39 min Waiting 5.39 min Other 0.78 min Train 0.56 min Overall average time for 11.81 kms 41.22 min
Motorbike 1.28%Motorbike 15 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 5 kms 20 min
How to Reach Incheon from Nearby Cities
|Seoul to Incheon||30.83 km||30 mins|
|Pocheon-si to Incheon||61.53 km||1 hour 1 mins|
|Gyeonggi-do to Incheon||90.47 km||1 hour 30 mins|
|Gwangju to Incheon||155.39 km||2 hours 35 mins|
|Busan to Incheon||306.87 km||5 hours 6 mins|
|Takasaki to Incheon||1369.49 km||22 hours 49 mins|
|Fujimino to Incheon||1429.22 km||23 hours 49 mins|
|Fujisawa to Incheon||1430.04 km||23 hours 50 mins|
|Tokyo to Incheon||1453.87 km||24 hours 13 mins|
|Cabanatuan city to Incheon||1494.17 km||24 hours 54 mins|