How to Reach Incheon
How to Get to Incheon
- By Air: Incheon International airport, the main gateway of South Korea, is located on Yeongjong island. From the airport, you can take limousine bus (running daily) connecting to Incheon.
- By Bus: Intercity bus from various cities of South Korea is available. Choose any of the routes to reach Incheon by bus.
- By Train: If you are coming from Seoul, take subway line 1 to reach Incheon by train. The journey will take you around 70 minutes.
- By Ferry: Incheon Port International Ferry Terminal 1(Yeonan Pier) and International Ferry Terminal 2 has regular international ferries connecting many Chinese cities and other neighboring cities.
How to Get Around Incheon
- By Bus: Buses are one of the available transportation options to move around Incheon. Some buses move around the city and some travels in neighboring regions. All these buses start from Dong-Incheon and Incheon subway stations.
- By Taxi: Taxis are frequently available throughout the city. So, if you wish to travel to any part of Incheon by car, just hop on to any of the taxis.
- By Subway: Subway is one of the easiest and fastest modes of transportation in Incheon. This subway is connected to all important districts of the city.
- By Ferry: Most of the domestic ferries leaves from Yeonan Harbor. Excursion ferries are also there from Yeonan Pier or Wolmido.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Incheon. The most preferred mode of transport in Incheon is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 15.93 km Average time: 41.12 min
Train/Metro 38.95%Train 28.16 min Walking 10.36 min Waiting 4.6 min Bus 1.62 min Other 0.08 min Overall average time for 20.19 kms 44.83 min
Walking 16.84%Walking 20.38 min Train 5.38 min Waiting 1.5 min Bus 0.94 min Other 0.19 min Overall average time for 7.49 kms 28.38 min
Bike 5.26%Bike 22.4 min Walking 0.4 min Overall average time for 5.6 kms 22.8 min
Car 20%Driving 43.42 min Walking 0.89 min Overall average time for 17.74 kms 44.32 min
Bus/Trolleybus 12.63%Bus 34.92 min Walking 6.38 min Waiting 5.71 min Train 4.17 min Other 0.58 min Overall average time for 16.34 kms 51.75 min
Motorbike 2.11%Motorbike 22.5 min Walking 3.5 min Overall average time for 10.5 kms 26 min