Incheon Bridge, Incheon
Incheon Bridge, Incheon - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 3, Incheondaegyo Expressway, Jung-gu, Incheon
Ticket Price: 600 KRW
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 6.2K times in trip plans
Landmark, View Point, Bridge, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Incheon Bridge, Incheon
It is the largest and longest cable-stayed bridge in Korea, stretching over 2.38km. It’s a 6-lane bridge connecting Incheon International Airport (located in Yeongjongdo) and Songdo International City. In October, 2009, this bridge was considered as the world’s 7th longest cable-stayed bridge. The main purpose of building this bridge was to reduce the travel duration between Songdo and Incheon International Airport. Measuring the distance between the towers of the bridge will give you an idea as how much technological difficulty the makers of the bridge might have faced. This distance is said to be 800m. This distance is said to be the longest distance between towers after Sutong Bridge in China, Stonecutters Bridge in Hong Kong, Tatara Bridge in Japan and Pont de Normandie in France. The height of the main tower is said to be 238.5m, that is said to be approximately equal to the height of 63 building in Seoul.
If you wish to know more about the bridge, visit Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall (located at one end of the bridge towards Yeongjongdo island).
Incheon Bridge Information
Toll fee exemption or discount is given on –
- For US army vehicle.
- Ambulances or vehicles for relief.
- Fire engines and vehicles related to it.
- Police operation, traffic control & surveillance.
- Vehicles for men of national merit.
- Empty taxi entering from the airport/ Yeongjongdo heading towards Songdo.
- Vehicles of staff work, corporate owned CIP painting, supplement for men of national merit, Cheongwadae security.
- 50% discount on sub compact car or less than 1000cc.
- 50% discount on vehicles owned by the handicapped or by a family member in the same generation with the handicapped person.
- 50% discount on vehicles of men of national merit (men of merit for 5.18 democracy movement).
- 50% discount on vehicles of patient suffering long-term effects of exposure to defoliants or family member in the same generation.
Weather related guidelines –
- In case of bad weather conditions like rain or snow (less than 20mm) , the speed of the vehicle should 20% less than the maximum speed allowed.
- In case of heavy rainfall , snow or fog, the speed of the vehicle should be 50% less than the maximum speed allowed.
Motorway traffic can be halted if –
- If snow is more than 10cm high.
- When snow falls on any part of the road at a rate of 3cm per hour for 6 consecutive hours.
- When average speed of the wind exceeds 25m/s for 10 minutes.
- When natural disaster, accident or multiple crash happens indicating damage for other cars.
Incheon Bridge Ticket Prices
- 6000 won (compact car standard).
- Incheon Bridge (private section) – 5,600 won.
- Connecting Road (National Section) – 400 won (exemption from additional tax).
- Sub- Compact Car (less than 1000 cc) – 3,000 won , 2,800 won (private section), 200 won (national section).
- Compact car – (wheel width less than 279. 4mm; passenger car; van with less than 16 passenger, 2.5 ton or less truck) – 6000 won, 5,600 won (private section), 400 won (national section).
- Mid-sized vehicles (wheel width less than 279. 4mm; bus with more than 17 passengers, 2.5 ton – 10ton truck – 10,200 won, 9,500 won (private section), 700won (national section).
- Large vehicle (vehicle with more than 3 axles; large truck with more than 10 tons) – 13,200 won, 12,300 won (private section), 900won (national section).
How To reach Incheon Bridge by Public Transport
- Incheon Bridge is accessible from Seoul, Incheon, Gyeonggi – do, Kangwon-do, and Choongchung- do
Restaurants Near Incheon Bridge
- Dunkin Donut Incheon Airport Kiosk Second Store
- Food on Air
- Caffee Bene Incheon Airport Store
- Dunkin Donut Incheon Airport Kiosk 3 store
- Mapo Sutbul Galbi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Incheon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Incheon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Incheon Bridge, Incheon Reviews - Write a Review
this bridge is so long I will give 5 stars
Really long bridge. One of the quickest ways to the airport without traffic jams...
A huge bridge connecting Incheon and the airport ! Quick and easy transport.
Real engineering marvel. 18 kms on sea.
Very awesome 97