Incheon Bridge Memorial HallCurrently Open
- Address: Incheon City, Choong-gu, Unnam-dong 1113-70, South Korea
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 032-74581234
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Island, Observatory, Bridge, Memorial
This memorial hall was opened on March 5, 2010 in honor of the makers who worked behind the construction of the Incheon Bridge. It is located at one end of the Incheon Bridge, towards Yeongjongdo Island. The hall displays audio and video data documenting the entire construction process of the bridge. You can also see the materials on display illustrating the construction of the bridge and its role as a great gateway connecting Korea with the rest of the world.
The entire hall is divided into 4 floors. The 1st floor displays business outline, history, videos, project execution processes, business structure and growth. The 2nd floor displays bridge structure, preliminary research and analysis done, ground research, planning technology, construction process, building material description, maintenance system and digital library. The 3rd floor has the engineering technologies involved in the construction process, a rest area and a special “experience” space to attract the visitors to the Incheon Bridge. The 4th floor is the Observatory floor. It gives a bird’s eye view of the Songdo business district and the Incheon Bay.
Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall Travel Tips
- No reservation is necessary for individuals.
- If you are in group, make reservation one week prior via the Internet.
- Two guides are there for assistance.
- Pre-recorded audio (English, Japanese, Chinese) devices are available on rent at the information desk on the 1st floor.
- Taking non-commercial photo is allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall
- Entry is free.
Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall Hours
- The hall is closed on Choo suk of Solar and Lunar Calendar.
How to Reach Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall
- From Yeongjong IC – get on the coastal road – take left at the coastal road
- Dunkin Donut Incheon Airport Kiosk Second Store
- Food on Air
- Caffee Bene Incheon Airport Store
- Dunkin Donut Incheon Airport Kiosk 3 store
- Mapo Sutbul Galbi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Incheon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Incheon and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.04% of people who visit Incheon include Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
85.71% of people start their Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall