Incheon Grand ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 236, Munemi-ro, Namdong-gu, Incheon, South Korea Map
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-324667282
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Zoo, Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
Incheon Grand Park is one of the 11 urban natural parks of Korea, located in Jangsu-dong, Namdong-gu, Incheon. The most striking feature of this park is, it is surrounded by Gwanmosan Mountain and Sangasan Mountain. It is a natural green park spread across 727 acres of land. Once you enter the park, you get to see few attractions like Botanical Garden, Children’s zoo, Rose Garden, SnowSled Park, Wild Botanical garden, natural ecological park and so on. In the children’s zoo, you get to see around 200 animals. So, if you are travelling with your kids, they are going to love this place. For plant lovers, visiting the botanical garden within this park is a must.
Incheon Grand Park Travel Tips
- Restrooms are available.
- Free baby stroller are available on rent.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- Botanical garden remains closed on Monday.
- Children garden remains closed on Monday.
- Rose Garden – operating period is from early June to middle of June.
- Three slide slope are available.
- In Natural Ecological Park – you get Ecology pond, Observation deck, observation hill, Ecology River.
- Sport facilities – soccer field, football field, archery center, lawn balling field, badminton court, four-season snow Sled Park.
- Free wheelchair rental services for handicapped are available. However, for that you need to provide identification card.
Entrance Ticket Details For Incheon Grand Park
- Parking fee – Compact car: 2,000 won.
- Parking fee – Full size: 4,000 won.
- 50% discount on parking fee for compact car less than 800CC and vehicle used by disabled and men on national merit.
- Sledding Hills – 7,000 won (adults), 5,000 won (students), 4,000won (children).
- Bicycles – 2,000 won (Normal), 5,000 won (Twin Bicycle), 10,000 won (Tandem Bicycle) [extra charges if the time limit exceed beyond 10 minutes, like bicycles (Normal) – 500 won extra, twin bicycle – 1,000 won extra , Tandem bicycle – 2,000won extra].
Incheon Grand Park Hours
- Operating hour – 5:00 am to 10:00 pm (November – February).
- Free wheelchair rental service – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Botanical Garden – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Children’s zoo – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
How to Reach Incheon Grand Park
- Bus no.s – 103, 16-1, 909
- Take bus 11 bound for Incheon Grand Park
- Bennigan’s – Bucheon Branch
- Bennigan’s – Incheon Guwol Branch
- Jangeo Myeongga
- Bennigan’s – Bupyeong Branch
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Incheon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Incheon and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Incheon Grand Park Address: 236, Munemi-ro, Namdong-gu, Incheon, South Korea
- Incheon Grand Park Contact Number: +82-324667282
- Incheon Grand Park Timing: 05:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit Incheon Grand Park(preferred time): 07:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Incheon Grand Park: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Incheon include Incheon Grand Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
37.75% of people start their Incheon Grand Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Incheon Grand Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Incheon Grand Park
People normally club together Insadong and Hangang Park while planning their visit to Incheon Grand Park.
People also prefer to start their day with Incheon Grand Park.