Incheon Landing Operation Memorial HallCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 138, Cheongnyang-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon (525, Okryeon-dong, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon,South Korea)
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-328320915
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Historical Site, Memorial, Family And Kids, Hall
Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall - Review
This memorial hall was built to commemorate the brave soldiers who fought for South Korea in Incheon, led by General MacArthur, in the year 1950. The memorial hall celebrates the 100 year anniversary of the opening of the Incheon port to the foreigners in the year 1883. This Landing Operation was a huge successful for both South Korea and the United Nations. Taking a tour in the memorial hall will give you a glimpse of Incheon, back in those years. The museum has videos showcasing the Battle of Incheon, its weapons, equipments, uniforms and the lifestyle of both North and South Korean army.
Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall Information
- If any Monday falls on a holiday, the hall be open and the next day it will be closed.
- 50 parking spaces are available.
- Exhibition tour interpretation services are available only with prior reservation.
- Tour interpretation service is available in English, Chinese and Japanese.
- Visitors need to make reservation for the interpretation service prior to 3 days at least.
Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop - Songdo Resort Bus Stop , (5 minutes walk from the stop )
- Bus no.s - 6-1, 8 or 908 from Dongmark Station (Incheon Subway Line 1 ), exit1
- Bus nos - 6, 16 or 908
Restaurants Near Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall
- Haneuldari Hanjeongsik
- Sun Hanjeongsik
- Songdo Multeombeongi
- Sorrento Incheon Songdo
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Incheon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Incheon and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall
95% of people who visit Incheon include Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
32.37% of people start their Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall
88.07% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall
Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall Map
Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall Trips
Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall, Incheon Reviews
Nice view On a high place. I would visit if I am in the area, but it is not worth coming all the way here. Very decent English displays. Pictures: The signal set is huge! Luckily, now we carry smaller sets. Wear your compass literally. And after hearing so much about Peng Dehuai, seeing his signature.
Great piece of history for those that want to learn more about the Incheon landing of the American Forces during the Korean War. Very MacArthur heavy...
No entrance fee, walking around should take about 20 mins. Nice to be walking in the hall with air condition during any hot days.
Great museum with a great depiction of the Korean war and the "Big Landing in Korea" that change the outcome of the war...nice strolling place to take a walk and admire the displays and views...we liked the display showing the similarities and differences between the two fighting sides,like armament and equipment... there is a film about the landing starring Liam Neeson, this military operation was so big is only second in size to D Day..
Detailed exhibition with english.
All QuestionsIncheon landing operation memorial hall
- Estudio De Arte Moreno
- Polideportivo Muncipal De Santa Fe
- Casa De La Cultura
- Biblioteca Municipal De Santa Fe
- Mantas Moreno Manuel
- Al - Ándalus Carpas
- Producciones Maza
- Instituto De América - Centro Damián Bayón
- La Sanguijuela
- Santa María De Gracia
- Museo Municipal De Espera
- Ayuntamiento De Espera
- Ganaderia De Piñeiro
- Astilleros Gondan
- Camping Playa De Penarronda