Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall629 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 138, Cheongnyang-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon (525, Okryeon-dong, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon,South Korea)
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +82-328320915
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Historical Site, Memorial, Hall
This memorial hall was built to commemorate the brave soldiers who fought for South Korea in Incheon, led by General MacArthur, in the year 1950. The memorial hall celebrates the 100 year anniversary of the opening of the Incheon port to the foreigners in the year 1883. This Landing Operation was a huge successful for both South Korea and the United Nations. Taking a tour in the memorial hall will give you a glimpse of Incheon, back in those years. The museum has videos showcasing the Battle of Incheon, its weapons, equipments, uniforms and the lifestyle of both North and South Korean army.
Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall Travel Tips
- If any Monday falls on a holiday, the hall be open and the next day it will be closed.
- 50 parking spaces are available.
- Exhibition tour interpretation services are available only with prior reservation.
- Tour interpretation service is available in English, Chinese and Japanese.
- Visitors need to make reservation for the interpretation service prior to 3 days at least.
Entrance Ticket Details For Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall
- Nearby bus stop - Songdo Resort Bus Stop , (5 minutes walk from the stop )
- Bus no.s - 6-1, 8 or 908 from Dongmark Station (Incheon Subway Line 1 ), exit1
- Bus nos - 6, 16 or 908
- Haneuldari Hanjeongsik
- Sun Hanjeongsik
- Songdo Multeombeongi
- Sorrento Incheon Songdo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Incheon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Incheon and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.71% of people who visit Incheon include Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
39.47% of people start their Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall