Sinpo International Market357 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 11-5, Uhyeon-ro 49beon-gil, Jung-gu,Incheon, South Korea
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: +82-327725812
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Market, Street Market, Street Food, Neighborhoods , Specialty Shop
It is the traditional market in Incheon, which is famous for fried chicken called “Dakgangjeong”, all over South Korea. This market started way back in 19th century when vendors used to sell fresh vegetables for Japanese, Chinese and Westerners. With the increasing number of tourists and international merchants visiting this local market, it transformed into an international market.
Beside the fried chicken for which the market is famous for, you can have other dishes, Shinpo-dumplings, Tteok- bokki, Korean pancake “ Nokdujeon” and fish cake bar called “hotbar”. However, if you are planning to visit this market, go there after 2pm. By that time, most of the shops are open.
Sinpo International Market Travel Tips
- The market is closed on 2nd Sunday of each month.
- Most of the stores don’t have fixed opening hours. So, it’s better to visit the market after 2:00 pm.
- Parking facilities available.
- Assistance for foreigner are not being provided.
- The price range varies from one store to another.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sinpo International Market
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Sinpo International Market
- Dongincheon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1 ), Exit - 2
- Gongwon Yeoulmok
- Yongdong Haemul Maeul
- Maeumgwa Maeum
- Gyeongdo llsik
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Incheon before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Incheon and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.42% of people who visit Incheon include Sinpo International Market in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
46.88% of people start their Sinpo International Market visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sinpo International Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sinpo International Market