Are you looking for what to do in Incheon?
- Incheon Bridge: It is a newly constructed bridge connecting Yeongjong island and the mainland of Incheon. It is said to be longest cable-stayed bridge. It also provides direct access between Incheon International Airport and Songdo. Presently, it is one of the top tourist attractions of Incheon.
- Chinatown: It is the only official ‘Chinatown’ of South Korea and one of the tourist attractions in Incheon. Right from restaurants serving Chinese cuisines to the souvenir shops, you get everything over here. It is the birthplace of jjajangmyeon Chinese – Korean noodle dish.
- Wolmido: It is an island, located 1km away from the coast of Incheon. It has around 50 seafood restaurants to have lunch and dinner. It also homes Wolmi Park, Play Hill, the Korean Emigration History Museum and has ferry cruises as well. It’s a nice place to spend time with your family for a 1daytrip from Incheon.
- Wolmi Traditional Park: It was previously a military base, which has now been transformed into a beautiful park of Incheon. It has well preserved natural environment, replica of traditional palace garden, a museum preserving the history of Korea, hilltop Wolmi observatory and so on.
- Incheon Landing Operation Memorial Hall: It is a war memorial hall, located in Ongnyeon-dong, Yeonsu-gu. It is one of the attractions of Incheon where you can see photos and armaments of Korean War.
Beside these attractions, there are many other things to do in Incheon. Shopping can be one of the options to consider in Incheon. Sinpodong is a heaven for shopaholics. From grains to clothing, every object is available out there.
Below we have a list of things to do in Incheon and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Incheon getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Incheon with confidence.